Bas tera saath ho ~ 6

It's been a month since Ishqi and Ahaan met. Now Ishqi's heath is better. In this one month Ahaan took care of her just like a baby. He would pamper her, handled her tantrums just like a baby. He forbidded her from going to office so she was currently working from home while Ahaan visited her daily both in morning before going to his office and at night before going home and sometimes even in midnight when Ishqi wasn't being able to sleep, he would come and make her fall asleep. Ishqi slowly started changing into her old self again. The change was slow but was clearly visible to Ahaan.

Ahaan still hadn't proposed Ishqi as he thought she should first get back to her normal life, that she should cope up with her trauma first. Even thought he didn't told Ishqi about his feelings she always saw love in his eyes whenever he looked into her eyes, she always saw love behind his scoldings whenever she forgot to take care of herself, she always saw his care towards her. In this one month Ishqi and Ahaan became more like best friends. Daily they talked about thier day, told each other jokes and even cooked together sometimes. There were many times that Ahaan was scolding Ishqi, but never knew how somehow Ishqi always had a similar story which she would start telling always interepting Ahaan and Ishqi would always get away with his scoldings. Their bond grew close by each passing day...

Ishqi was currently in her house, impatiently waiting for Ahaan who was supposed to come 15 minutes ago...

Ishqi in mind- yeh avm bhi na pata nahi kaha hai, waise toh hamesha daante rehete hai, aaj unki baari daant khane ke. Aree kabse maine gobi ke parathe banake rakhe hai, thande bhi hogaye par yeh hai ke aane ka naam hi nahi lete...

Ishqi mumbles to herself as she looked across the table and in the pot full of parathas. Just then the door bell rang. Thinking it would be Ahaan, Ishqi quickly got up and opened the door. She was stunned to see her Massa, who looked really messed up, he most probably had drunk alcohol again, but Ishqi didn't knew why he turned up out of the blue...

Ishqi immediately tried to close the door but Massa stopped her and came inside...

Ishqi- aap yaha kya kar rahe hai? Chale jaaiye mere ghar se...

Ishqi said as she fumed in anger as she remembered Massi's state when she took her last breaths...

Massa- ae ladki chup!

He said as he pushed Ishqi out if his way. Ishqi's head was about to touch ground when she felt someone holding her. She turned around to see that Ahaan has finally arrived. Ahaan slowly made her stand properly while his hands still around her arms, protecting her...

Massa- ae ladki paise kaha hai?

Ahaan- abhi...yaha...se...nikal...jao

Massa- main nahi jaunga, tu kya kar lega, huh? Aur tu hai kon jo isse bachane aagaya, aree girne deta, jaise iski massi maari waise...

Ahaan lost control on his anger and before Massa could finish his sentence, he went and held his collar.

Ahaan- how dare you!! Tune Ishqi ke bareme aisa socha bhi kaise...

Massa- kuch bhi soch sakta hu, aree bhatiji hai meri, tu lagta kya hai uska jo uske marne se tujhe itna farak pad raha hai...

Ahaan- pyaar karta hu main usse. Aur agar kabhi bhi kisine bhi usske bareme bura socha toh ek minute bhi nahi kagega mujhe usse uski jagah dikhane ke liye...

Ahaan said as he started choking Massa. Ishqi was no being able to move from her place as she heard his confrontation, but as she saw him choking Massa, she immediately went near him, trying to stop him...

Ishqi- avm...chod dijiye unhe, maar jayenge woh...

Ahaan- I don't care! Iss insaan ki wajahse hi tumne maasi ko khoya. Aur aaj agar main time pe nahi aata toh shayad main tumhe bhi kho deta...

Ishqi- avm aapko meri kasam...

As soon as Ishqi's words fell on Ahaan's ears, he left Massa while Massa just ran. Ahaan was quietly standing there, clenching his fist. Ishqi made him sit and gave him water but he refused...

Ishqi- kya hua avm?

Ahaan- mujhe kyu roka tumne, maarne deti na, suna na tumne kya kaha tha. Ishqi agar sachme main nahi aata toh, firse shayad tumhe kho deta.

Ishqi cupped his face and joined her forehead to his...

Ishqi- kyu itna darte hai mujhe khone se?

Ahaan- pyaar karta hu main tumse. Pata hai aaj se ek mahine pehele jab tumhe behosh dekha toh meri saas ruk gayi thi, aisa laga jaise saat (7) mahine pehele jaise maine tumhe kho diya waise hi firse kho dunga. Kartik hamesha bolta raha denial se bahar aao warna Ishqi ko kho doge par maine uski ek nahi sunni, par jab uss din resort mein tum mujhe chod ke chali gayi tab aisa laga jaise mera sab kuch mujhse durr ja raha hai. Aur jab maine che mahine baad tumhe dekha, tab main itna khush tha, I wanted to hug you, par nahi kar paya. On that day I realized ke main tumse pyaar karta hu...

Ishqi eyes were now teary by listening to his heart-warming speech...

Ishqi- itni badi speech dedi par jo main hai wohi nahi bola...

Ahaan- kya?

Ahaan knew what she was talking about but still he wanted her to say "I love you" first...

Ishqi- I love you...

Ishqi hugged him tightly while tears were rolling through her eyes...

Ahaan- I love you too...

Ahaan slowly broke the hug and wiped her tears while kissing her on forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~

So everyone, I know it's a very short part but I'll try to make next one a bit big. Also this ts is going to end in next part. Thank you for showing your immense love to this one and also a huge thank you to monsterhub1234 for suggesting me this idea...

Word count- 1016

🄿🄴🄰🄲🄴✌︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~