War

3rd Pov

"You don't look good master" said a woman that is dressed as a clown while jumping around the room 

"Tsk .. can't you sit still for ONE FUCKING MINUTE" The men said hitting his desk 

Tear stopped and sat down "That's no fun" 

"Damn where is this dumb demon Lord .. he should be here when I requst for him" The men said just then someone entered the room.

"What's with you I thought while the plan is going on that we shouldn't meet" Clayman said as he entered the room 

Normally Yuuki the men who just destroyed his desk is normally a calm person but the first thing Clayman received wass a hit into his face.

They thought of themselves as family so it was quite suprising .. well the others would have never guessed that Kagali and Yuuki took the word Family maybe too close. 

"Stop spouting nonsence" and after Laplace also entered yuuki gave them another task 

"Go find the person who took Kagali and destroy him / her and everything the person loves also proceed faster with that damned Tempest!" Yuuki said and so they did what the master ordered. 

Rimuru POV

Tempest was now bigger then it was before and we had more goblins then before. Even The Wolves had catched up more of their kind. And what happens when tempest grews bigger. 

Yes you are right Paperwork. In my Past life I always nagged Ciel that it was to much work. 

I sighed "I know I know I need to take responsibility as the King" I mumbled to myself as if Ciel would have scolded me.

Somehow I feel better when doing this work .. It feels just as if Ciel would look over my shoulder. Milim who would sometimes visit me and demand some headpats. 

Which returns her childish behaviour if I carress her to much. 

It just as if I would forget the cruelness of this world for a few hours well .. of course it would be just be a few hours then I received a thought communication from souei. 

'Master it seems like The holy Church and Falmuth entered the forest' Souei said 

'What ? What are you saying' I said with an angered voice 

'They just entered and splitted themselves also it seems like Hinata is waiting for you to leave the city to track you down Master.' Souei said 

"HOW Dare they enter Ciel's and mine Territory" I shouted and the glass of my windows cracked under the pressure of my anger. 

Milim was suprised seeing this and looked at me "What happend Uncle" she asked 

"They moved faster then I thought .. Falmuth and the Church" I said 

"Let me take care of this Uncle!" Milim said obviously happy that she could fight 

I calmed down a bit .. but all the emotions and memories I had at hundreds of my friends and Family died were suddenly in my head. repeating itself all the time just as the world would want me to not forget how cruel it is. 

'Right .. that all just happened because of that bitch..' I thought as I saw my fight with hinata 

'Because of her I was late .. Because of her the Church supported Falmuth .. Because of her ..' Even when I had this kind of thoughts my face remained emotionless .. well no one could see it either because of the mask I am wearing.