~𝐴ntonio's C𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑡1~

Mirabel walks into casita and sees everyone gets ready for Antonio's ceremony, she accidentally bumped into a few people on the way.

"Camilo! We need another José."abuela alma tells him."José!" Camilo yells before shifting into him. (Y/n) giggles and helps water the plants.

"Luisa! The paino goes upstairs!" Abuela alma yells from somewhere, "on it!" Luisa yells back running up the stairs. Suddenly it's gets really windy (Y/n) sees Tía Pepa panicking, "my baby's night has to be perfect, and it's not perfect and people are going to be coming and nothings ready" she says walking around creating a hurricane.

Tío Felix walks behind Tía Pepa trying to warn her about the flowers "did someone say flowers" isabela says from upstairs and swings down on her vines, handing Tía Pepa flowers. Mirabel rolls her eyes when he sister whips her hair into her face covering her whole face with flowers.

On top of the stairs you can see (Y/n) and Camilo laughing with his arms wrapped around her and her face in his chest.

"A little sisterly advise, if you weren't always trying to hard, you wouldn't be in the way" isabela tells her sister.

"Actually isa, this is called helping and I'm not in the way you are " Mirabel tells her sister, before she could hit the that was in front of her she was was stopped by a puddle of floating water wrapped around her waist.

Mirabel looked up and smiled at (Y/n), (Y/n) smiled back before burring her face back in Camilos neck. Camilo was leaning back on a pole with his arms wrapped around (Y/n)'s lower back, while her parents where secretly taking pictures and cooing.

Mirabel walked into the kitchen where her mom was cooking and set the basket down on the counter. " Mi Vida, you ok" her mom asks her " you don't have to over do it" she adds on. "I know mamá, I just wanna do my part like the rest of the family" Mirabel says as she places the stuff on the counter.

"She's right Amor" he dad says with a swollen nose and hands, "Eehh" replies Mirabel. "First gift ceremony since yours, a lot of emotions " he says placing his swollen on hers. She makes a gaging nose and turns to her mother "Bee sting". "And I've been there-" her father says, her mother turns around and finally get a look at her husband "Ay, Agustin" she turns back around to get something to heal her husband.

"When me,  your Tío Felix and Tío (F/n) married into the family, outsiders who had no gift, never, ever would" her father continued " surrounded by the exceptional, it was easy to feel unexceptional" her father paused. "Okay papì" Mirabel replied still setting stuff on the counter "I'm just saying I get it-" he was cut off by his wife "Eat" while shoving food into he husbands mouth.

She places her hand on her daughters back "Mi amor, if you ever wanna talk..." Mirabel interiors "I gotta go put out the stuff, the house isn't going to decorate its self" she tells them walking out the kitchen. Casita moves it's decorations " sorry, you could. You look great" Mirabel apologizes. "Corazon, remember!" Mirabels mother yells out. "Yeah, remember!" Her father says shortly after. "You have nothing to prove" the mother said again, her husband says the same thing shortly after, Julieta let's out a sad sigh.

(Y/n) walks past Mirabel in the hallway but
walks back to see what her friend was doing "what are you doing Mi amiga" she says trying to get a better look at what she was doing. "setting up decorations" Mirabel replied in a soft voice trying to concentrate on lighting the candles. (Y/n) looked at all of them and saw every name in the Madrigal family, including hers and her familias. She smiled once she saw her name and Camilo name on the same one.

"Clean your rooms, I don't care how big they are" abuela alma yells, Mirabel sets the decoration for abuela alma in front of her door. She looks up and sees all the pictures from every generation in front of their doors showing off there new gift. 'Even (Y/n) and Tía (M/n) where up there' Mirabel thought.

"One hour!" Abuela alma shots surprising both girls. Mirabel steps back accidentally kicking over a candle. Before (Y/n) could do anything Mirabel put it out. "Maybe you should leave the decorations to someone else" abuela alma suggested not know it hurt Mirabels feelings.

"No I actually made theses as a surprise for yo, ohh!" Mirabel was cut off by (Y/n) putting the left over fire out. "Mirabel, I know you want to help, but tonight must go perfectly. The whole town relies on our family, on our gifts. So the best way for some of us to help is to step aside" abuela alma said. Mirabel had a broken look on her face "let the rest of the family, do what they do best. Okay?" Abuela alma tells Mirabel.

Mirabel nods and makes an understanding noise, abuela smiles before the feel a gust of wind. "Pepa! You have a cloud" abuela alma yells at Tía Pepa, "I know mamá, but now I can't find Antonio. What do you want from me!?" Tía Pepa yells back walking off with a thunderstorm.

"Mamá! Be nice to Mirabel oka, you know tonight will be hard for her" her mother Julieta tells Abuela alma. (Y/n) walks off with an arm wrapped around Mirabel for support.

"If the gift ceremony doesn't go well this time, tonight will be hard for all of us" abuela tells her daughter.

Mirabel opens the door to her used to be shared bedroom with Antonio, tonight he was moving out. (Y/n) and Mirabel sat on her bed "Antonio!" You hear Tío Felix yell outside.

Mirabel grabs a guitar from the side of her bed and nods to (Y/n), (Y/n) nods and takes a deep breath. Mirabel starts the guitar, both girls not hearing the door open.

"Remember me" you hear a soft voice sing

"Though I have to say goodbye, remember me"

"Don't let it make you cry, for even if I'm far away , I hold you in my heart" (Y/n) sings more hearing a tiny sequel from under the bed.

"I sing a secret song to you, we are apart" she sings getting up from the bed onto her knees so she could see Antonio.

"Remember me, though I have to travel far remember me, each time you hear a sad guitar" she opens her arms and Antonio runs out from underneath the bed into her arms.She holds him tight before stand up with him in her arms slow dancing around the room.

"Know that I'm with you, the only way that I can be. Until you in my arms again Remember me" they both sing to each other with his head on her shoulder while slow dancing.

"Are you ok now" (Y/n)whispers and sits back down on the bed with him in your lap, He nods. "I got you something" Mirabel say while taking the gift out from the drawer. Antonio still sighs "what's wrong bebè(baby)" (Y/n) asks, he says nothing but looks down.

"Nervous?" Mirabel asks, Antonio nods, "You have nothing to be nervous about, your going to get your gift and open that door, and it's gonna be the coolest thing ever, I know it" Mirabel tells Antonio.

"What if it doesn't work" Antonio whispers back, "well in that impossible scenario, you'd stay here in the nursery with me(forever)" Mirabel replies with a dark whisper at the end. "And I get you all by myself and (Y/n) of course" Mirabel continues tickling him making him giggle.

"I wish you could have a door" Antonio whispers to Mirabel. "You know what? You don't have to worry about me, cause I have in amazing family, and an amazing house and an amazing you" Mirabel say placing a hand on his, "and seeing you get in special gift and your door, that's gonna make me way more happy then anything" she finishes.

"But at-last, I'm gonna miss having the worlds best roomie" she says while pushing the present towards him, he tells him to open it, he looks at her and looks back at (Y/n) before opening the present. He gasped, Mirabel chuckled " I know your an animal guy, and I made this so, when you move into your cool new room, you'll always have something to snuggle with. And can finally leave (Y/n) alone" she jokes make all three of them giggle.

They all lean onto each other before casita reminds them it's time. "All right hombrecito (little man),you ready?" The girls ask in sync. Antonio looks at them both before smiling and nodding, "sorry I gotta get one more squeeze" Mirabel says before hugging both Antonio and (Y/n), all three of the giggle and smiling. Before casita moves the floor boards telling the to hurry, they all get up and walk out of the room with Antonio in (Y/n)'s arms.