🛏👻[Keith]BFxPico

Part One:
Boyfriends(Keith)Pov

I woke up to get ready for my daily Rap battle hunt with my Girlfriend.

   When, I was was finished getting ready for the Rap battle hunt, I walked to pick my girlfriend up from her house.

After, I picked her up we where on our way to find people or someone to rap battle and then, I ran into someone with orange hair.

Bf:"s- Sorry, I didn't s-see where, I w-was g-going!"

Pico:"It's okay just watch where you're going next time"

Bf:"Oh my manners My name is Boyfriend or Keith and this is my Girlfriend"

Gf:"Hello

Pico:"Oh nice to meet you both my name is Pico"

Bf:"Nice to meet you Pico. and if it doesn't bother you are you able to rap ?"

Pico:"Oh um yes I'm able to rap why?"

Bf:"I was wandering if you could rap battle me?"

do Pico:"oh um sure where do you want to have the rap battle at?"

Bf:"We could do the rap battle here"
Pico:"Sure"

After the rap battle(Pico pov)

After the rap battle happened it seemed to be turning night already me and Keith finished packing the stuff we had and we parted ways so we could return home and rest up from the rap battle and of course, I lost, I never did rap battles in a long time but it was at least a refresher to rap battle again but I'll just go home a rest up.

(End of part 1 part2 comes out when, I have time thanks for reading this. And Happy New Years to everyone who are now starting 2022🎉🎆)

Part: 1/6

(Word Count: 291)