ten: identity thieves

•Francesca•

We open in the penthouse, where the kids are eating breakfast. Ravi suddenly comes in with a pile of textbooks.)

Ravi: Good morning, everyone! (He sets the books down.)

Luke: GROSS! Get those textbooks away from me! Can't you see I'm EATING?

Emma: Ravi, for the last time, no one wants to play Spot the Typos and E-mail the Publishers!

Ravi: No, today is the day we take the SPATs! The Scholastic Practice Aptitude Test! I thought Luke might want to do some last-minute studying with me!

(Luke blows a bubble from his mouth.)

Francesca: is that gum?

Luke: what no!

(Francesca looks at him discustged)

Jessie: Too bad freckles aren't brain cells.

(The phone rings, and Emma races to answer it.)

Emma: Hello, Emma Ross, fashion maiden speaking! Oh, whatevs, he'll call you back.

Bertram: Who was that?

Emma: Oh, just your doctor. Either you have an appointment in 6 weeks or you have 6 weeks.

Bertram: WHAT? (He grabs the phone and runs out of the room.)

Emma: where expecting a call from Leopard Beat! They're about to announce this year's New York It Girl! It's gonna be me, obvs.

Francesca: I mean I could get it

Emma: no you can't I am way more stylish then you!

Jessie: So you think they got your hint? Those billboards were suttle.

Zuri: They always give it to the girl in the New York scene who's popular, stylish, and has a BIG social media following.

France: The winner gets a full-page spread in the magazine. It's like the Nobel Prize for pretty people!

Zuri: Emma, will you still help me pick out my outfits when your super-famous?

Emma: Of course! Just make an appointment through my assistant.

Zuri: Um, Jessie, can Emma squeeze me in for a brunch?

Jessie: Okay, for the last time, I'm not Emma's assistant! (Facing Emma) By the way, you have school in 5 minutes and a wax at 4:00.

(Theme song)

France: Check it out! I've just been verified on Flitter!

Zuri: me too

Zuri and France: twins!!!

Emma: That's amazing! You're both now officially popular enough to have people wanna pretend to be you!

Jessie: I had somebody pretend to be me once. Crazy thing is that it actually improved my credit score.

France: I've been getting a ton of new followers ever since Emma posted a picture of me on her fashion vlog wearing a Vegan Leather Bolero!

Zuri: it was really upped our game

Emma: OMG! Everyone is saying your style is on flique!

Jessie: That's rude! Or cool...I have NO idea what flique means.

Emma: Zuri, France I'm so proud of you. Once I make Leopard Beat's New York It Girl, I'll be sure to hook you up with a front row seat at Fashion Week!