Chapter 4: Michelle's Here!

After the incident with Ken and his group of warriors, everyone returned to their routine but Andre; however, he began training a young warrior named TJ. TJ (10) had watched Andre train every day since he came to the nation and wanted to be a warrior like him. Once his parents permitted him to begin training, he approached Andre and asked him to be his teacher. At first, Andre declined since he was only twelve years old and didn't see how he could train someone. Andre then changes his mind as he thinks that TJ would be an excellent warrior for the nation in the future. Every day, the two warriors would go around the entire nation cleaning up the streets, taking out the elderly trash, and mowing lawns. Andre believed it would increase their stamina and focus their energy better, making the nation look clean. They would spar with each other for three hours straight, with different conditions to make it difficult for themselves in the afternoons. By nightfall, the two warriors would be so exhausted that Ricky and TJ's parents would have to take them home since they couldn't move their bodies. This morning, however, the two warriors couldn't train, as TJ was heading out of town to visit family that wasn't from the Unlimited Nation, which freed up Andre for the week. Andre went to see if Ricky was at Roadkill's office when he noticed a young woman walking up the stairs towards the office from a distance. Once he got to the front stairs that led up to the office, he saw Ricky coming down the stairs and was surprised to see Andre there.

Ricky: "Hey, Andre, what are you doing here?"

Andre: "I was coming to see if you were here, but I noticed some lady heading up the stairs. Who is she?"

Ricky: "Oh, her? I'm not certain."

Andre: "Really! Interesting, I wonder why she is here?"

The women walk into Roadkill's office, immediately putting him on his defense.

Roadkill: "Why are you here, Michelle? You are banned from this nation, remember?!"

Michelle: "I just came to see my cousin, that's all. How have you been?"

Roadkill: "I'll ask you again: why are you here?"

Michelle: "Well, I told you long ago that the next time you see me, I will bring you to your knees and make you bow down. However, I am not your cousin Michelle; I am just a messenger who looked like her all those years ago. I am here to tell you that Michelle has a weapon that can single-handedly take out this nation and is on her way now. Oh, one more thing (as she stands up)............................ YOU'RE DONE!!"
The fake Michelle reveals that she had multiple bombs attached to her body and detonated the bombs, which caused a massive explosion that caught every warrior in the nation's attention and quickly headed that way. Once the warriors arrived, they promptly put out the fire to see what happened; however, Roadkill revealed he was good as Andre had teleported inside the room fast enough to take Roadkill out before the explosion.

Ricky: "You guys alright. What exactly happened there?"

Roadkill: "The woman who came into the room was a fake Michelle who intended to kill me before the real her got here. Supposedly, my cousin has something that can bring down the entire nation, which means she must have caught one of the twelve."

Andre: "One of the twelve what?"

Ricky: "Zodiac warriors. They are powerful warriors who have been around for years, and some people believe since the beginning. Their powers are unmatched and are strong enough to destroy an entire nation."

Roadkill: "Yes, Ricky is correct. She must somehow get one of them to do whatever she wants them to do, but I don't know which one it could be. I propose this a dangerous mission; this is a suicide mission where we must stop them from getting here. However, I don't think we have enough power to stop them."