Chapter 21 It's Time!

A few hours would pass by and Andre, Jaclyn, Luna, and Anthony were sitting at a grassy field thinking about everything that just happened. Daniel was walking and noticed the group in the field.

Daniel: "How are you guys holding up?"
Jaclyn: "Decent, but Ricky sacrifices himself for everyone. The attack still happened, and we found out that Marcus didn't make it either."
Daniel: "I know. Ricky wanted to do it himself, and everyone would have been in his way if we had tried to help. Those demons are strong and now, nobody can stand up to them. That's why I called him in."

Luna: "Called who?"

Daniel would point to a man standing by a building before he begins walking toward them. Andre could feel a strange Rai heading towards them, which made him stand up. Once he got closer, he was about 5'11 with a black beard and a jacket on. He had a medium-size body as he was standing in front of the group.

Daniel: "This is the legendary chaos warrior, Jordan."
Anthony: "Really!? You don't look that old."

Jordan: "You're right about that, but that's what happens when you maintain a certain eating style and good health."

Andre: "Why exactly are you here?"

Jordan: "Ricky told me to come, as there are plenty of things you guys don't know about the chaos power that runs in your veins. I am here to not only teach you, but train you."

Jaclyn: "Train us?"
Jordan: "Yes. Only if you want to access your true powers and understand what you can do."

The group begins thinking about everything that has happened to them from their childhood up to now. Jaclyn, Luna, and Anthony all agree to go except Andre who didn't say anything.

Daniel: "So, Andre, are you going or not?"
Andre: "............ Will this training allows me to take down the demon queens and Travis?"

Jordan: "This training will give you everything, including the power to take them down, but only if you follow my rules. Is that good for you?"
Andre: "Yes. I will go with you, as my goal is to make this world peaceful and get rid of all the evil in this world."

Jordan: "We leave tomorrow morning, so everyone needs to go get pack and get ready to go."

The day would go by quickly as the four warriors pack their things and said goodbye to their family and friends, as the next time anyone will see them, they'll be entirely different.