Chapter 8: Semi-Finals!

Announcer: "The first match of the semi-finals is Andre vs. Theodore! Please make your way out to the arena!"

The two warriors stood up and began walking out to the ring as Jaclyn stood in Andre's way before he went out.

Jaclyn: "Friendly advice, keep your guard up and hit hard. I sense that there's more to him, but I haven't figured it out yet."

Andre: "I know. It seems like your friend Luna is interested in him, or am I wrong about that?"

Jaclyn: "I'm not certain, however, we both will be paying attention to the fight."

Andre: "Thanks for the heads-up, but I got this. Just sit back and enjoy."

Andre walks out to the crowd cheering as he focuses his attention on Theodore, who was standing in the ring with his arms folded. Once Andre entered the ring, the referee called for the bell and the match had begun. Theodore unfolded his arms as Andre began circling him to see if he could spot a weakness, but of course, there wasn't. Andre rushed in with multiple punches to Theodore, who took each attack. Andre jumps backward before once again delivering multiple punches and kicks to Theodore, who absorbs each attack as Andre jumps backward again. Theodore walked towards Andre who kept his distance before using a Fireball at Theodore who blocked the attack then proceeded to deliver a quick knee strike to Andre's stomach that forced him to the ground. Andre looked up at Theodore, who gave him a swift kick that sent him out of the ring and hit a wall. The referee begins counting to ten as everyone in the back area wonders if he will be okay or not. Once the referee got to five, Andre was able to get to his feet and headed back to the ring, which stopped the counting. Andre got into the ring and wiped the blood off his face as Theodore stared at him.

Andre: "Nice kick. You drew blood from me with that kick, which means you have more power than I could have imagined. I wonder what else you are hiding from me?"

Theodore: "Stop talking and fight."

Theodore rushes Andre to deliver multiple attacks, but Andre was able to dodge each attack before delivering a shoulder block to Theodore, who caught him then threw him across the ring. Andre was able to catch himself as Theodore was coming towards him, which prompted Andre to use a Flame Spin on Theodore, who went straight through the attack. Theodore delivers a massive headbutt to Andre, then gave him a hard punch to his stomach and another swift kick that sends him out of the ring again. The referee begins his counting. Andre got up at the count of five once again and teleported back to the ring. Andre's Rai began to rise as Theodore stared at him until Andre rushed in and delivered a massive punch to Theodore who blocked the attack. The force from the punch pushed him backward. Andre would throw another punch at Theodore, who once again blocked the attack, yet the force pushed him back again. Theodore noticed Andre would charge his Rai into his fists before delivering an attack, which made Theodore focus more on Andre than he had been. Andre rushed towards Theodore to deliver another punch but this time, Theodore delivered a punch too which caused a major shockwave upon impact. The impact made it through the force field that was protecting the people, as they felt a major burst of wind going across their faces. Theodore would grab Andre's fist and begin to lift him in the air as Andre struggled to break free from his grasp until Theodore delivered a punch to Andre's stomach, then proceeded to throw him across the ring. Andre would teleport into the sky without Theodore or anyone else knowing. Andre begins to check out his hand as he stares at Theodore, who finally looked up in the sky to notice Andre.

Andre thinking: ("He has the strength advantage over me and I can't keep fighting him like this, or I'll be exhausted in the next round. I guess it's time to show my true power.")