twenty-six

"Lix, come here, I need your cuddles~"
"Coming, Channie~"

"Hyung, stop biting my earlobe! It's not even edible!"
"But it's cute and fluffy, just like you, Innie!"

"Changbin hyung no! Not the legs I'm begging!"
"Hehe thank god I found out that you're so ticklish."

Jisung and Minho sat on the couch, both sighing deeply in unison. It was a free day from them as there was no schedule, so all of them got themselves attached to their own boyfriends.

Well, all except for the pair; Jisung and Minho.

"Lol look at those two being single," Jeongin laughed, pointing at the two. Minho just rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone.

"You two should just date, you know?" Hyunjin's words startled both of them as they coughed awkwardly. Minho then glanced at Jisung, smiling. "A date sounds fun. Wanna go eat at the popular street food restaurant?" the older asked at Jisung who was flustered by the sudden question.

Jisung silently thanked the others as they weren't paying attention at them anymore, if not he'd get teased for his now blushing face.

"A-a date? As in friend, right?"

Minho shrugged. "We could say no homo if you want. I actually don't kind of care."

"If that then sure!" The two went to their rooms and got ready for their 'so-called' date.

When they were about to step out of the dorm, Felix immediately ran after them just to pass over a box of pepero.

"For your information, today is pepero day. So have fun 'dating' and do try the pepero challenge!"

Oh Jisung would kill them for making him doing this. He's not sure he'll regret this or not though.

'No homo, Jisung. You've said it yourself. No homo.'

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Hyung, hyung look here!" Minho glanced once over the camera before turning back his head to the TV that was at the restaurant.

"Hyunggg you didn't even look!" Jisung whined, showing him the picture. Minho just chuckled at the younger.

"Fine, how about a selfie? You should look this time, okay?" Minho nodded and gave his most-forced-looking-smile. Jisung laughed at him and quickly snapped a picture of them, before continue laughing.

"Hyung, you look like you need to go to the toilet lmao."

"Yeah yeah, anyways don't forget to send that picture to me."

"Sure! I won't forget about that!"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

They both sat on a bench at a park that they didn't quite know where. It's already dark and they can only see the lake and each other's presence.

"Are you still hungry? I just remembered the pepero Lix gave us," Minho said, putting out the box from his small bag.

"Ooh strawberry flavoured, nice." Jisung picked up one stick and bit it, loving the sweet taste.

"You know... trying what Lix said won't hurt," Minho blurted out, looking at the lake in front of them. Jisung glanced over his side and could make out how red Minho's cheeks were.

"As in the challenge?" Minho nodded and all thing starting to process in his brain.

"You could say no, it'd be fine-"

"Sure, let's do it." Jisung said, determined.

"Really? Jisung, you could just say no--" Jisung ignored the older's words as he grabbed another one stick and put it on his lips, giving Minho a 'do-it-now' look.

At first Jisung could see the hesitation in Minho's eyes, before the older leaned in slowly, biting an inch in every bite.

Jisung closed his eyes, knowing he couldn't maintain an eye contact moment with the latter as he keeps leaning closer. He was kind of hoping to feel the older's soft lips on his own, but that thought immediately got cut off when he heard Minho's voice.

"You can bite now, Sung and then we can start measuring it." He opened his eyes and internally sighed when he saw the stick's long.

It's probably 5 cm more until it reached his lips, and that was way too far.

Jisung once heard Changbin and Hyunjin did it 1 cm, while Chan and Felix did it until none of the stick pieces were left to be measured. (It turned out to be a makeout session after that lol)

"Woah 5 cm! We should go back and tell them! Let's go back! Whoever reached that parking lot first is the winner!" With that, Minho ran, leaving Jisung blank.

Jisung then ran after him, yelling a "Yah that was unfair!"

'Why did I want his kiss so much? Do I really like him?'