six

Jisung huffed as he walked to the apartment he shared with Changbin and Chan, and frowned at a person that was standing in front of the main door. Approaching the stranger, he hesitantly asked.

"Sorry but are you searching for someone?" The person turned on his feet to look at him and instantly smile.

"Oh hi, I'm Felix, from danceracha sub-unit. Chris called me to come over to take some item that he got from Australia," the person, Felix said.

"Chris? Ah you mean Chan hyung? Sure, let's get inside." Jisung opened the door and gasped as he was met with a catastrophe.

"Hyungs! What the fuck- I just mopped the floor this morning!" Changbin and Chan just guiltily grinned at the spilled milk on the floor.

"Sorry- oh hey Felix. Let's go grab your vegemite, yeah?" Chan said, pulling Felix towards his room and leaving a furious Jisung and a panicked Changbin.

"Chan hyung don't leave me!"

"Thank you Changbin!" Chan thanked Changbin before he closed the door firmly. It's just Jisung, Changbin and the mop now.

"Mop it."

"B-but Jisung, I--"

"Or you'll wash the dishes three weeks straight."

Changbin immediately scurried on his feet to grab the mop, and Jisung just sighed.

Yes, his mood today isn't that great as someone decided to say he's horny.

Someone as in the admin of that is_linoring account.

Like they got many option to either comment with a wow or better, not at all. Yet they commented that and even dare to like that post.

Jisung plopped himself on the sofa and sighed deeply. He was about to close his eyes before he felt the cusyen next to him dipped.

"Why are you sighing so much, bestie?" Felix asked while his hand holding a cupcake out of nowhere.

"Nothing, just that is_linoring admin called me horny. W-wait you don't know anything-"

"Pardon me but I know everything. You're the owner of that hanjisimps_ account and you just posted a thirst trap of yourself."

Jisung gaped. Entertained by his reaction, Felix just giggled and put the cupcake to Jisung's hands.

"Anyways 3racha has you, Chan hyung and Changbin hyung, right?" Jisung nodded.

"What about danceracha? And do you know anything about the vocalracha?" The older asked, and Felix could only shook his head.

"Danceracha has me, Minho hyung and Hyunjin. But I never ever heard about vocalracha except for the fact that they're a duo and they're in relationship."

"In a relationship?? Wow they must be cute together," Jisung mumbled, more to himself, but Felix just nodded as reply.

"Oh I have to go. See you on Instagram, okay?" With that, Felix left the apartment, leaving Jisung and a mopping Changbin.

"Still mopping, hyung?" Jisung teasingly asked, receiving a glare.

"Shut up, you squirrel."