twenty-eight

"Minho hyung is the only clown now so don't call me clown anymore," Jisung said, huffing as he slumped his body on his bed.

Hyunjin who was drawing something on his ipad gasped, looking at him with excitement. "So you already know who is is_linoring?"

Jisung then nodded before groaning. "I know after my fan account got cancelled by my own fans. And even Minho blocked me before I get to say my name."

"Dang hyung definitely a clown then. Anyways I heard that you did the pepero challenge last night. How did it go? Did you guys really kiss?"

At that question, Jisung could feel his inside boiling. He couldn't tell if it's because he's angry that Minho left the stick 5 cm long, or frustrated that Minho won't kiss him.

"Yeah kissing in the air. He legit left me 5 cm!"

Hyunjin laughed, and Jisung just glared at him. "I can tell you're sexually frustrated."

The younger reached a pillow and threw it at the older, receiving a 'ouch' as the respond. "Dude, what the fuck? I don't like him that way!"

"Really? Jisung, you can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. You actually do like him and it's a fact, right?" Hesitantly, Jisung nodded, sighing as he did so.

"But he won't look at me in the same way. Just look how he treat me when I'm using the hanjisimps_ account."

"That's because he's concerned about you, dude! Like in that account, he didn't know you. But when you post that picture, he got worried about you; the real-life you. I know you might not believe me but all of us can see how much Minho hyung adores you, Sung. It's just he's also like you, in denial of love."

Jisung nodded slowly, giggling when Hyunjij finished his words. "Since when did you become so poetic, huh? I bet Changbin hyung's cum has entered your brain a bit--"

"Han Jisung we never did that!"

"Yet. You forgot that word."

"Not everyone is as horny as you, you know?"

"Ouch i guess."

A/N so... I'm going to a hiatus due to school again in 9 Jan. :)