twenty-five

Changbin frowned as he looked at the post that Jisung tagged him. It's Hyunjin's post, so why on earth would the younger tag him?

Is he calling him dumb dumb because that's the caption?

Or maybe the younger wanted to say that Hyunjin has better sense of fashion than him? He knows that already-

Wait.

Hold on.

The pictures Hyunjin posted... literally the same place that the spearbeestan admin sent to him.

Even the clothes. The bucket hat. It's the same. He then opened his last post and checked what spearbeestan commented.

At first he didn't get it when the other said "Again, nice hoodie by the way." since the only person who has commented on his hoodie today was Hyunjin.

So that means?!

Hurriedly, he ran to Hyunjin's room and knocked twice, before the taller opened the door.

"Oh hey, hyung. What brings you here? You need Jisung? He's sleeping-"

"A-are you the admin of the spearbeestan account?" Changbin blurted out, catching the younger off guard.

But Hyunjin just giggled.

"You're so oblivious, hyung. It's true, I'm the admin," Hyunjin said, surprisingly calm.

"B-but why would you have a fan account for me?"

Hyunjin then sighed. "It's because I like you, hyung. I thought it was clear already-" Hyunjin didn't even get to finish his words as Changbin pulled him down and kissed him deeply. The younger was shocked, but returned the kiss nonetheless.

"Am I... interrupting something?" They both jumped as they heard Felix's voice near them. The poor aussie just wanted to wake Jisung up but saw that happened instead.

"S-sorry, Lixie. Sung's inside," Hyunjin apologized, making way so the younger could enter the room. The latter then walked inside before closing the door.

"So... are we something now?"

"I guess so..? Hyung, stop blushing! I can't control my shyness if you keep blushing like this!"

"Ahaha sorry sorry..!"

Liked by _chrisbahng_, _changbean, and 99,811 othershhyunjin✓ his❤️ @_changbean comment has been limited

hhyunjin✓ his❤️ @_changbean
comment has been limited

_changbean✓ yours❤️

A/N finally we can focus back to our main ship-