Chapter 3: The Deal

Not edited. Ignore typos
Chapter 3: The Deal
"A deal with your ex is equal to a deal with the devil himself"
.................
Franny's POV
I look outside anyone could tell there was going to be a horrible storm for the rest of the night.
I wish Xavier would have just fucking listened to me.
I understand that he didnt want me bossing him around since he is 20 years old and a successful business man. But it was for his own good.
Huhhhh, now its done and I can't do anything.
I would really like to see this so important project that caused him to hang up on me.
I pick up my phone and call my secretary, Rose.
"Hello"
"Hello Miss Martinez, how may I assist you on this fine afternoon"
I wanted to laugh at her words fine this afternoon is anything but fine.
"Well Rose, I want you to get the information on the most recent project of Mr Xavier Equador Martinez or my little brother"
"I don't know, I was told not to give anyone the information especially you."
" I was not asking you, I was telling you to do it"
" yy-yes Miss I'll get it to your office"
Knock,knock
"Come in"
" ahh, seniorita Francesca, just the girl I wanted to see"
" haha, well why breaking my heart wasn't enough for you"
"Well Francesca, I have an offer and I think you will be intrested "
" and why do you think that I would"
" because it includes your brother"
"Okay,fine"
" I can get you the details and everything about your brother's trip."
" and what's in it for you"
" oh seniorita Francesca you know me too well. You be my girlfriend for a year".
I stood there amazed and started to look for a trace of humor in his eyes but none was located and then I exploded.
" you want ME to be your girlfriend after shattering my heart like it was made of glass and not for a day, not for a week or two or not even a fucking month. A FUCKING YEAR!!!!"
" Yeah didn't I make that clear"
I want to strangle him but I don't know what made me but I did.
"I'll do it"
"That's what I thought, and by the way it includes everything and by everything I mean everything" Knox said with his signature smirk.
" Ewww, by the way I won't call you Knox anymore"
"What will you call me:sweety or maybe hunn bu-"
"Knoxhole"
I could almost hear his jaw drop to the floor.
Serves you right bastard, no one messes with Franny and he baby bro.
.
.
.
.
Hiii, sorry I haven't updated but I was in my home country and was spending time with the FAM.
Any who I hope you enjoyed and plZ VOTE and don't forget to COMMENT why her ex came back.
I love you oodles and oodles.
Byeeeeeee
- Isabelle