Chapter 4: The Storm ( Cleo's Pov)

Not edited. Ignore typos
This is the same chapter but in Cleo's POV
Cleo's POV
Go and wake up Mr Xavier Cleo.
Yes dad sure.
I went out to the deck and saw a huge suite door. That must be his suite. I was about to knock on the door but I saw the key was inside the lock.
I turned it and I saw an amazing suite with all the lights off.
The first thing I saw was a man draped on the bed with a blanket on the floor crumpled. When my eyes started adjusting to the dark I saw that the guy was wearing just his boxer shorts. Oh my God he had the body of a Greek god
No a sexy Greek, roman and Egyptian god.
What the hell is wrong with me.
I have to stop looking at him or I may end up next to him creeping him out to death.
In one corner was a huge walking closet that had every single color of every single designer, Armani , Hugo Boss and many that I didn't know of.
There was another door next to the walking closet probably the bathroom I was about to leave because I had no right to be here.
I heard something move in the bed saying "its my fault they are dead its mine I am sorry uncle".
I panicked and jumped into the bathroom who was this dude was he a murderer. I looked around me this bathroom was woowww. No adjective gave justice to this bathroom I was looking around when something caught my eye on the sink top an orange bottle.
I checked the name on the bottle "Xavier ( only in emergencies)".
What are these they look like depression pills but if these did belong to Mr Xavier then why would a billionaire be depressed. I will find out why.
I should go wake him up now. I should not even be here.
I tiptoe across the room and lay down his keys on his bed site table.
I softly close the door and start knocking and I slowly start banging the door.
After a while I was still banging but the door seemed weird.
" what the fuck" the door spoke.
I am such a dimwit. That was the Xavier Martinez.
"Sorry I was banging on your door to wake you up"
"Okay but why the hell were you doing that"
" I am not sure if you know but there is a huge storm that is getting bigger"
He is pretty stupid for a Harvard graduate
" oh my god"
Again how did he not notice
"And who are you"
" I am Cleo, the captains daughter."
" okay, I am going to go talk to the captain would you mind navigating me"
" yy-eah umm but would you please put on a shirt and proper pants".
I could feel the blush rising on my cheeks, what did you expect me to do he was in his boxers.
" oh right I am gonna go do that wait here."
"Okay , sir."
"Please call me Xavier"
After 5 minutes I saw him wearing a sweatshirt , sweatpants and a beanie.
God he looked good and so sexy.
Oh my god I am diluted by him.
"Cleo are these clothes okay" he said with a teasing smile.
I will never let this go.
"Yes follow me"
As I navigated him through the ship. I told him about me my mom, sister, favorite color and many other things . I am not that open about my self but I wanted him to tell me about himself so I could find out why the fuck he was taking depression pills.
We finally came across the control room and I opened the door to see my dad running around pressing different buttons.
"Dad I got Mr Martinez you can talk to him and I'll try to control the ship"
"Okay dear be careful"
As I was trying to figure out this situation I overheard them talking.
I heard that my dad knew Xavier's parents.
The ship was getting was getting wobbly as it went on. I figure it is the to call my dad.
Umm..... Dad we have a problem"
" what is it dear"
" the ship is getting real wobbly please help me "
" yes yes of course"
My dad came and we were both working together on trying to get it to stop shaking.
I saw Xavier coming to help us.
Wow he knew how to sail a ship my dad suddenly collapsed and I panicked.
Xavier tells me to help my dad and I do as he says.
I am still trying to wake my dad up.
I am not sure how long it has been but I can see that Xavier is trying his best but is starting to get exhausted.
He spins the wheel and then I feel as if someone is choking me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Omg we finally got wattpad back, its back.
I found out now and I had a chapter ready for you guys so ya and I hope you liked it and please COMMENT "yes" if you think Cleo and Xavier make a cute couple.
And VOTE if you are happy we will continue updating.
I love you oodles and oodles and
Byeeeeeeee
- Isabelle