Chapter one: tumblr talk and leaving

Not edited. Ignore typos
Chapter One: Tumblr Talk and
Leaving
"When you're mom is not there listen to your sister"
..............................
Xavier's POV
I adjusted my suit and told my maid to call chauffeur. I grabbed my tigger night slippers . WHAT?
Can't a man be comfortable.
I stepped out of my room to see my maid with a worried look on her face. She stood there talking to my other maid telling her about the forecasted storm and how she thinks I shouldn't go.
Hahah please. What she think I am going to get stranded and fall in love with a monkey.
If that would happen I would be like "oh, hell no"
Great, now I sound like a 12-year old girl not like a 20-year old billionaire business man.
I get in the car and grab my phone to call my sister Franny short for Francesca . I may be a tough guy but if you don't call her then she gets mad and when she gets mad she is even more pissed of than the devil.
I hear the phone ring and hear my older sister's voice on the other side.
"Where,when and why are you going"
"We'll, hello to you too and how to you know?"
"I have my sources"
" Did that source happen to be two 13-year old dirty minded tumblr girls, we all know and love as Amber and Sienna"
" yup you guessed it"
" we should make them our company's detective"
"We should make the whole community of tumblr our detectives and answer my question"
"Question, more like questions"
" speak or I'll skin you alive"
"IamgoingtoFloridabyshipforameetingonthenewproject"
"I have never heard you talk like that and no you are not going. Have you seen the forecast."
"I am going and that is final"
And I hang up, what even is her problem, who does she think she is some president.
Pffft, please.
I look out the window seeing we have arrived I open the door and get out my suitcase from my trunk.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys it's me I know I told you I would upload on Wednesday. I finished early and had a lot of time so here you are.
I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT on what you thought about the chapter.
Love you oodles and ooodles.
Byeeeeeeeeee
- Isabelle