Chapter 4: the storm

Not edited. Ignore typos
Chapter 4: The Storm
"A storm is a sign of horrible things."
Xavier's POV
oh my god, what in the fucking hell is going on outside my room. I stand up and walk to open my door.
First thing I see is this random girl's hand slapping me.
What the fuck!!
"Sorry I was banging on your door to wake you up"
"Okay but why the hell were you doing that"
" I am not sure if you know but there is a huge storm that is getting bigger"
" oh my god"
I look at the deck of the ship it is basically a swimming pool.
I should have listened to Franny and my maid.
"And who are you"
" I am Cleo, the captains daughter."
" okay, I am going to go talk to the captain would you mind navigating me"
" yy-eah umm but would you please put on a shirt and proper pants". Cleo said while slightly blushing.
" oh right I am gonna go do that wait here."
"Okay , sir."
"Please call me Xavier"
I don't know what made me say that I was never like that with anyone except my family.
Huhhh watever .
I open my closet and grab the first things I see.
A gray OBEY sweashirt and some plain black sweatpants. I also grab a gray beanie.
I pop on my red vans and open the door.
(AN: OUTFIT UP)
To see Cleo looking out at the deck which now contains at least 2 ft of water.
"Cleo are these clothes okay" I said with a teasing smile.
"Yes follow me"
As I followed her I asked her about her mom and she said that her mom passed away from lung cancer and her older sister Chloe workes in one of my hotels in New York as a manager.
She helps her dad and is learning how to sail a ship.
Wow this girl is amazing.
She also told me her favorite color is mint green which now I look at her I can see she is wearing a mint green watch and a mint green blouse with some white skinny jeans. Her shoes are just simple Nike shoes.
We stop in front of a door that had a sign saying PRIVATE PROPERTY Cleo opens the door and motions me to come in. I see this man who is running around pressing buttons.
"Dad I got Mr Martinez you can talk to him and I'll try to control the ship"
"Okay dear be careful"
"Sir I think you know about the storm. My daughter and I are trying our best to control the ship but the storm is getting bigger and bigger."
" I see that you are trying Mr...."
" Gavin Geromine Garret"
" that's alot of Gs"
" haha yeah"
" like I was saying I know you guys are trying your best but even if the storm does stop the deck is flooding with water until now I think its 3 ft."
" oh god"
" I am deeply sorry Mr Gavin"
"For what boy"
" for putting you and your daughter in such danger"
" oh no trouble it is my duty I was at your parents service ever since Francesca was born and I will help you your whole life it is the least I can do after your parents passed".
" thank you so much, I hope my parents treated you properly"
Oh they treated me brilliantly, such great people"
"Umm..... Dad we have a problem"
" what is it dear"
" the ship is getting real wobbly please help me "
" yes yes of course said captain Gavin
I had no idea he was the same man he looks so different.
I look at both of them struggling, I guess I should help them.
I go towards them as the ship gets really wobbly Mr Gavin starts to lose control and falls back.
I tell Cleo to go help her dad and I will try to control the ship.
I have learned how to sail a ship in Marine School.
Let's do this.
Its been two hours and Mr Gavin is still unconscious. I don't know how much I can hold this I am getting weaker and the storm is getting stronger. I spin the wheel one last time until everything goes black.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys so sorry about making you wait so long I think I am going to set a certain day where I am going to update.
So yeah I hope you let liked this chapter.
Next update: Saturday
Don't forget to
VOTE and COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT.
I love you oodles and oodles and byeeeeeee.
-Isabelle