Chapter Three: The Pressure

Mateo POV & 3rd POV

It is now the next day. Agustín was holding a plate of foods, than raccoons got on him, one grabbed his pocket watch, and they went away. Agustín chased after them.

Dolores was soon grabbing foods from the table. Mirabel went over to her. "Dolores. Hey, I don't know my other cousin, but really you're my favorite cousin, so I really feel like I can talk to you about anything." Mirabel said. Dolores look at her, while grabbing some foods.

"And you know, you can talk to me about anything. Like the problem with the magic last night, no one seems to worry about it, but maybe you heard about, and maybe I should know about." Mirabel said.

Félix appeared, with Dolores behind him. "Camilo, stop pretending you're Dolores, so you can have seconds." Félix said. The Dolores, Mirabel was talking to, changed back into Camilo. "Worth a shot." Camilo said. Casita smacks him a bit, and he went away.

Félix went away, as he took a bite out of an arepa. "The only one worried about the magic is you. And the rats talks in the walls." Dolores said.

"Luisa, I heard her eyes twitching all night. And Mateo, I heard his feathers falling." Dolores said, and she went away.

Mirabel looked over, and saw Luisa, putting the table. While Mateo was flying above. "Everyone, to the table. Let's go, let's go." Alma said. The chairs moved toward the table, while everyone brought their plates, and drinks to their seats.

Mirabel took the seat Pepa was about to sit at. Pepa grew a thundercloud, Félix placed his hand on her shoulder, and the thundercloud disappeared. "Luisa. Mateo." Mirabel called, but was interrupted.

"Family, we are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful g-." Alma said. She was about to take her seat, but there were raccoons there. "Gift." Alma finished.

"I told them to warm your seat." Antonio said. "Thank you, Toñito. We'll find a way, to put your blessing to good use." Alma said.

"Luisa, Mateo, Dolores says the two of you are freaking out." Mirabel said. Luisa and Mateo look at her. "Any chance the two of you know something about last night at the magic-" Mirabel was about to continue, but she saw Luisa's eye twitches.

Mirabel gasped, hits the table, and pointed at the her. "You do!" Mirabel said. "Mirabel." Alma said, catching Mirabel's attention.

"If you can't pay attention, I will-" Alma said, but was interrupted. "Actually, I-" Mirabel was about to say. "Casita." Alma said. Casita, brought Mirabel, next to her Abuela.

"As, I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted..." Alma continues.  Mirabel leans the chair, and look at Luisa. Luisa saw, Mirabel looking at her, than look back at the conversation.

Mirabel went back to the table. "I will help, Luisa." Mirabel said, as she was about to push off the table. "Stop." Alma said. Casita pushed the chair back to the table.

"First, an announcement. I've spoken to the Guzmán." Alma said, as she walks toward Isabela. "About Mariano's proposal to Isabela. Dolores, do we have a date?" Alma asked. "Tonight. He wants five babies." Dolores said.

Mateo look over to his twin-sister in worry. Isabela hair grew flowers. "Wonderful, such a fine young man, with our perfect Isabela. Will bring a new generation of magical blessings, and make both of our family stronger." Alma said, as she walks away.

Camilo shapeshifts into, Mariano and made a kissy face to her. Isabel blew flowers into his mouth, and he turns back to normal.

"Okay, our community is counting on us. La Familia Madrigal!" Alma said. "La Familia Madrigal!" The entire Madrigal family said. "Luisa, hey-" Mirabel was about to say, but didn't see her anywhere.