{4}

"Camilo, is everything alright?.." I asked quietly. "NO! NOTHING IS RIGHT Y/N! MY SIBLINGS HAVE LOST THEIR GIFTS, SO HAS TIA JULIETA, AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU."

Did he know?.. This isn't good. "What do you mean?.." "Ever since you have been here, you have caused destruction! Antonio, Dolores and Julieta were with you before there gifts were gone." "Do you think I am cursed or something! I haven't caused it!" "Yes you have, now get out of my room. Soon, everyone will see the truth about you Y/N." I walked out, furious with myself wondering how he found out. But other feelings clouded by judgement. But they are gone now. I have to focus or I will get caught by others. I ran out of the house and went to a secluded area near the mountains. I liked him, I admit it. But I had to discard those feelings instead of just pushing them down.

I spent the next few hours considering what I should do with who else's magic I had to steal. The remaining one's with gifts were Pepa, Camilo, Isabella and Luisa. I thought about my options and decided to steal Pepa's next. If I told her about Camilo blaming me for gift disappearances, she is sure to get mad at him opening the perfect opportunity to steal her gift. I can't even speak to Camilo, and I have barely talked to Luisa and I haven't said a word to Isabella. I went inside the house looking heartbroken. Luckily, Pepa saw me walking in and I just sat next to her and started sobbing. I heard a voice shout "Mami, no!" Me and Pepa looked up to see Camilo running down the stairs to pull Pepa away from me. "She is a curse Mami!" He said. "Camilo, what are you talking about. Y/N isn't a monster!" That sentence made me sob even harder knowing that I was infact, a monster. "Look what you have done! Go to your room!" Pepa comforted me while she ran to Camilo's room shouting at him. I swiftly followed her and stole her magic. I ran downstairs and sat back down.