{5}

Over the next few days, me and Camilo stayed as far away from each other as possible. The whole family was on my side. Camilo felt bad and I could tell. The only time he would talk is when he would shapeshift into someone else to try and talk to me. But it was to no avail. In that time I somehow had managed to steal Isabella and Luisa's gifts. The whole family was in chaos. It was only Camilo's gift left. He tried to connect with me, but when I rejected him, he put up a fight. "I am sorry Y/n! I was stupid to think that you would steal the gifts!" I didn't try to talk until he forced me and dragged me into his room. "Hey!-" Camilo sat me on his bed. "I just want you to listen! Why won't you just listen!" "You called me a fucking curse Camilo, A CURSE." He was stunned and told me I could leave. I stole his magic when he sat next to me at dinner.

I was complete. The whole family had no gifts and no where to go. They were just a basic large family. But, I liked this large family. It was dysfunctional, sure, but I made some great connections that I wanted to hang onto before everyone calls me a traitor and a betrayer. Weeks went by, and I knew it was time to give the magic to my family. I called them and said, "It's time." I gathered everyone in a room and I started my speech, "Hello everyone, I have brung you all here today to tell you guys, THAT I FOOLED YOU ALL. I was the one who stole all the gifts. I had done it ages ago actually, but I liked living with most of you" I glare at Camilo."Anyways, have fun living as a basic family!" I smiled as they ran after me. There was a helicopter with had my family logo on it. The Madrigals gasp as they see The Redwood logo. As they get me on the helicopter I signal to Camilo and he does back.