{2}

At the ceremony

I was next to Camilo, and he was trying to flirt with me. It gave me butterflies everytime he opened his mouth, god I can't fall for him. Think of the shame you would bring to your family! I pushed my feelings deep down inside. I focused on stealing the magic, but I couldn't do it with so many people around. I stood in silence for a few minutes, and by then everyone had entered Antonio's room. I ran upstairs and approached my way to the candle, I was getting what me and my family deserved. I heard a scream. What... I then see a girl around my age in a dress staring at me in shock. I cast an illusion on her. Me and my family's gifts are only used when we have to use them. I replaced that memory with a false one with Me and her seeing the house crack. She turns away from me and runs into Antonio's room once again. I put it in a pocket watch that my family gave me. I pretended to not have done anything. Seconds later, people came outside to see the house completely fine. "I swear, there was cracks in the casita! She saw it!" She points at me. "You saw it to, don't lie to me!" "Mirabel stop! Y/N, I am sorry for the inconvenience that Mirabel has caused you." "It's okay." I said while smirking. Mirabel looked at me angrily and stormed off. So far so good. Now I need to actually steal the gifts of The Madrigals.

I am closest with Camilo, but it would be nice seeing that ginger woman's reaction of her power going wild. I just needed to create a distraction between her and her husband. i entered Antonio's room and searched for her when Camilo pulled me aside and said, "Are you alright mi querida? You seem stressed." Maybe, I can steal his power instead. "Can we go to your room for a bit? I am quite tired.." "Oh uhm, sure!" He said, unsure if he wanted to leave his brother. "You can stay a little longer Cami, I will just go ask Dolores for pajama's" I said stupidly. What was I doing, I wasn't attracted to him, was I?..

Dolores led me to her room, which was sound-proof. As she looked in her wardrobe, I took my pocket watch out, and drained her of her gift. I closed my pocket-watch and went back to putting on a fake face. "Dolores, are you okay?" I said. "What did you say?" She said. "Oh my god.. I AM DEAF!" She screamed and ran out of her room sobbing. What.. I only wanted to steal her gift, not make her deaf. Well, atleast I can steal the magic without her hearing me..