{6}

"Alright, the magic Y/N. Now" My father said. "Catch me if you can." My family runs after me as I open my pocket watch to release all the magic back to everyone. "Y/N.. why.." My mother says. "I am not fucking emotionless!" "All of this time I had spent gathering magic was for you, but there were side effects I weren't aware of, like Dolores becoming deaf! You guys didn't even steal it, you had to get a little 14 year old girl to do your dirty work.. You should be ashamed." I taunted them for using me as a pawn in their mastermind chess game. "I knew about it from the start, I secretly met up with Camilo every night and told him about what happened and why I was here. I had found the little devices in my clothes that would spy on me. So I made fake conversations with Camilo. The whole family was is on it and you all lose. WE WIN." My family stares in utter shock. Camilo steps up and says, "Y/N is right, all of us where in on it and you fell for it." He then shapeshifts into my dad and taunts him. Anger grows on my dad's face. "Y/N. WHY, YOU LIVED IN PARADISE BACK AT HOME!" "No love and affection was present, and it was Camilo who made me realise that. Not you." He took out his katana and shouts, "I WANT MY MAGIC BACK Y/N!" Then he charges at me. I'm going to die.