Prologue

"Mi Vida."

A candle, lit the tinted window. A shadow casting over the wall, sitting in a chair in front of a fireplace. Children, running around.

"Come by the fireplace," said a women quietly.

They all sat in front of her, waiting to hear the same story they've been told for years. Staring at her intently.

"This time, I'll tell you about something different," she says, a longing look in her sorrowful eyes.

"An encanto, a magical place, full of happiness and magic, a family, who were gifted a miracle." "I, ruined that very gift, that very miracle."

Tears formed in her eyes, just then a man came into the room. He saw that she was crying.

He immediately went to her side and put a hand on her shoulder, kneeling on the floor.

"Thank you Tio."

"Of course Mira."

She took a breath before continuing.

"When the children of the miraculous family turn 5, they receive a gift." "One could grow vegetation, one could move mountain, another could heal what's broken."

More tears falling from her face.

"I'll continue," the man by her side said.

——————————————————————————

Meanwhile in Encanto...

Abuela, fixed their broken family, salvaging what was left of their bond, and they rebuilt casita.

When Abuela Alma died, Isabela became the next candle holder, her room moved to where Alma's once was.

Then one day, one night, something happened.

3 doors, side by side, appeared next to the nursery.

——————————————————————————

A/N: I'm sorry for such a short prologue, I promise to be more dedicated and try and make chapters longer.

Thank you for staying.

Word Count:268