ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Seeirs. These things are in many different plains of reality and worlds. They're not parasites no they're travelers with rich religion that goes back thousands of years. They are friendly just don't look them straight in the eye they take that as an insult. They also have brotherin'. Such as the Knights. Skin as dark as the night sky and eyes as purple as moonflowers. They guard their home from anyone who enters. They will kill you if you look them in the eye. And the Others. Skin white as snow and eyes as red as the purist ruby. They don't mind if you look them in the eye. The Seeirs are the children of the Others and the Knights. 

But they act like brothers. All of their religions go farther back than the first human. When a Seeir, Knight, or Others gets its ability all of them gather around the Sacred Chapel. That is where that child gets adulthood and there respect from their family and their community. And today is Ranboos. But something terrible happened.

---

I buttoned up my white dress shirt. A shrugged on my black vest. I grabbed a rubber band. I was eighteen and I was finally got my ability. It was an okay one. Able to remember just by touching writing technically I could see into the past. I tied up my silky messed-up hair into a nice braid. I sighed and straightened up my vest. I felt something bonk into my ankle. I glanced down and saw my sharp-toothed cat. Friz. I picked him up and placed him down on my lap. Friz nuzzled my hand. ¨You know Friz after today I'll be an adult,'' I said astonished. Friz mewed in slight happiness I could tell. ''I've been thinking about traveling it sounds like fun,'' I said picking him up and looked up at him.

He stuck his tongue out. I chuckled. ''Ranboo, come on we're going now,'' I heard my dad call from downstairs. I smiled. '' It's time,'' I sat Friz down on my vanity. Friz gave me a confused look. I kissed his head. '' See ya' Friz!'' I took the cloak off my bed and made my way downstairs.

---

I made my way down the street with my father. He was one of the ancestors of running our people. He wore a black coat meaning of higher states. I didn't see a use of that. ''Ranboo what are you planning to do after you become an adult,'' My father asked grabbing my shoulders. ''I wanna' travel to other plains and worlds with Friz!'' I clenched my fist. Just thinking about it was getting me excited. My father laughed patting my shoulder.  ''Well after the process of you becoming an adult I can't stop you,'' He sighed. Yeah, he couldn't stop me even if he tried. I chuckled.

He ruffled up my head. ''Dad I just fixed my hair,'' I shooed his hand away. He laughed smoothing down my hair. I pouted a little. He booped my nose. ''Not pouting,'' He told me. ''Yes dad,'' I groaned. He shook his hand but laughed. I looked up at him. My father was over 13 foot one of the taller Seeirs. He looked at me with such a proud smile. I smiled back at him. He glanced over my shoulder and that looked went away in an instant. I raised my eyebrow. He pushed me to the side. I was about to ask why but what I saw next answered my question. Blood came from his chest. An arrow was pierced into his chest.

My eyes widened. ''PAPA!'' I shouted. He staggered a little and looked at the middle of the road. I gazed over and saw a Skeleton cascade. These skeletons were rouges from the clans of bones, and they wanted my people's eyes. My father rubbed the crystal around his neck. That meant that he was alerting the other elders. ''Ranboo, go back home and get Friz and leave,'' My father told me. I was about to argue but he looked at me with a stern. The skeleton cascade member loaded another bow. 

This skeleton cascade member was new I could tell. ''I dub my son a man today, and his ability will grant us fortune, now you are a man Ranboo,'' My father said gripped and taking off the crystal. I was about to say something more but an arrow got shot at the side of the head. Tears ran into my eyes. ¨PAPA!'' I cried as I got up to my feet. I heard other Seeirs but I could care less. I fell to my father's side and picked his head up. His eyes were closed. ¨Papa, papa, wake up, please it's Ranboo your son please wake up,'' I scrambled. Tears ran down my face and burned my face a little.

I placed a hand on his neck trying to feel his pulse. There was nothing. More tears fell. ''No, PAPA PAPA PLEASE NO PLEASE!'' I cried burying my face into his chest. '' I ALREADY LOST MOM PLEASE PAPA DON'T LEAVE ME TOO,'' I shook him. His body was limp. I whimpered and threw my head back and screamed in agony. Tears. Agony. But no hatred. I was taught not to have any. I was just sad. I lost my mom when I was ten. Now I lost my father when I turned into a man. I clutched his crystal and his cloak. His cloak wasn't drenched in blood. These were now mine.

And I had to live on. Just like my ancestors.

A shit ton of angst and just listened to Dealer by Lana del Ray. XD

Anyway, how is it going so far? 

Don't worry I'll still do Mafia Au Brypu

Anyways love y'all

Bye-bye 

FATHER OUT!