𝕁𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

Tubbo was toying with the metal contraption in his hand. I placed a piece of the dawn deer on a leaf. "What is that?'' I asked gulping in fear. Tubbo loaded it with metal things. "A gun,'' He said snapping it close. I sat the dawn deer down. "If your not sure what it does let me show you,'' He tore off a piece of the dawn deer. He raised it and shot. It made an ear-piercing noise. I covered my ears. Friz scrambled behind me. Tubbo slipped the gun into his belt. "You alright?'' Tubbo asked placing a hand on my forearm. I nodded. Tubbo scooted a little closer to me. ''You sure, I mean I didn't even give you a warning that's my bad,'' He said tapping my forearm. "It's probably because I'm not to it,'' I reassured him. 

He placed the gun in my hands. I felt my body temperature drop. ''Oh no I mustn't that's your weapon,'' I reminded. He chuckled. I felt my face flush. Why was he laughing did I do something wrong? Or maybe because my reaction was funny? ''I have other guns in my belt and my backpack so you're good,'' He punched my shoulder. I rubbed the place he punched. So he really could've killed me, but why didn't he do it? I was confused but I took the gun. Friz sniffed it and sneezed. Tubbo and I chuckled at the same time. Tubbo rubbed his nose.

Maybe it's time to ask the groundbreaking question. ''Tubbo,'' I started. Tubbo raised his head at me. ''If you had a gun in your belt, why didn't you kill me when you first woke up?'' I asked rubbing my knees. He made a thinking face and exhaled. ''I don't know I just trusted you I guess that means it trusted at first sight,'' He booped my nose. I scoffed and he laughed. I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. Tubbo picked up another piece of the dawn deer. I yawned so did Friz. I looked up at the sky. It was turning dawn.

Shoot. I rubbed my eyes. Tubbo looked up at the sky then back at me. '' You're a Seeir right?'' Tubbo poked my chest. I nodded sleepiness. Tubbo slowly moved toward me. ''What are you doing?'' I yawned again. Tubbo picked me up and stood up. I moved my head sleepily. He carried me to where I and Friz sleeps. Friz curled himself around me. Tubbo ruffled my hair. I moaned out of sleepiness. ''G'night Ran,'' He whispered in my ear. I grabbed onto his sleeve. ''Stay,'' I groaned. He laughed. ''Ranboo, I'm awake durin' the day, I'ma try to catch one of those dawn deers before you awake aight'?'' Tubbo stroked my head

It felt so calming. I nodded. He bent down and whispered in my ear. '' Now sleep or I'll put you to sleep,''. I murmured something but I couldn't tell what I was saying. He chuckled and walked off. I nuzzled into Friz's chest fur, I could just tell just by the softness of it. 

---17 whole hours later (he slept when it became 6)---

I blinked my eyes open. I was cuddled up into Friz and he was still dead asleep. That must mean it's just turning dawn. I stretched and sat up. I felt a hand grab the back of my neck. I froze up. I grabbed its arm twisted it and pinned them. I looked down and saw Tubbo smiling. I felt my face burn up. Oh no! I did it to him! Shoot what's he going to think of me now?! He's going to hate me, he's going to hate me! ''Nice job sexy,'' Tubbo smirked. I felt my face flush up more. I rolled off of him and buried my face in my hands. I heard him cackle. I gripped my collar and tried to regulate my breathing. Tubbo scratched Friz's head because the next thing I knew Friz was on top of Tubbo licking him.

''Stop, please, mercy!'' Tubbo said laughing. Friz purred. I muffled my laughing with my hand. Tubbo picked him up. My mouth opened with amazement. He was over 420 lbs, how? ''God, you're kinda heavy, Friz,'' Tubbo said walking out of the cave with Friz on his shoulder. I scrambled to them. He sat Friz down on a rock. Tubbo started stretching. ''Anyways, Ranboo where are we going next?'' He asked. My tail stood up on edge and I spun around to face him. ''You want to journey with me?'' I asked subconsciously. He turned to me and walked over to me.

''Yes of course how could I not, you helped me after all, so I gotta help you in return right?'' Tubbo booped my nose again. I did a stupidly happy smile. He chuckled again and pushed back my hair. I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. Friz tackled me. I fell to the ground with a dramatic scream. Tubbo cackled. Friz had a stick in his mouth and he was showing me it. ''That's great Friz, guess what though?'' I caressed his head. He tilted his head. ''He's going to be journeying with us,'' I pointed to Tubbo. Friz pranced happily over to Tubbo. Friz was three inches taller than Tubbo.

Friz nuzzled Tubbo. Tubbo started laughing."Anyways before we leave, let's at least have some deer before we leave,'' Tubbo patted Friz's head.

AHGNBYJJHVDSTGHB-

This took me so long because the motivation was shit but now I'm better

I'll try to do a Brypu chapter today

FATHER OUT!