𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕠𝕒𝕕 𝔸𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕

Tubbos Backstory

I was running what I remembered from a long time ago. Running from someone or maybe something. I was running until I couldn't run any longer. I collapsed on the floor and tried to breathe. My lungs ached when I breathed, my legs burned. I gripped my shirt and tried to regain my thoughts. I heard the howling of the thing again. I scrambled to my feet and started to run again. My legs cried and ached more to try to stop me from moving, but I had to keep moving forward. I scrambled through trunks, vines, and roots. I tripped over a  root. I screamed and fell and went down tumbling and yelling out in pain. I rolled down the hill for a sold six minutes till I hit a rock and I passed out.

I woke up in a camp with a cover over me. I sat up and looked down at myself. I saw bandages over my arms and chest. I heard footsteps. I shoot up went to the back of the room and tried to find a way out. I felt hands grab me. I screamed and tried to get away. ''Woah, Woah, kid, I'm just tryin' to help you kid chill out,'' I heard a musty voice try to calm me. I glanced up and saw a ram with a cigarette in his mouth. He had a couple of scars, and he had red beady eyes. I felt tears seep into my eyes and I started to cry. The man did a confused noise and sat me down. I tried to wipe my eyes but more tears poured out. ''I don't wanna die, please don't kill me,'' I pleaded.

The man blew out the smoke from the cigarette and turned his head. ''Phil, a little help here,'' The man called. I tried to muffle my whimpers by stuffing my face into my knees. I heard two more sets of footsteps. ''What's the problem?'' I heard a soft male voice ask the man. ''The kid's scared to death and he started crying and pleading,'' The man groaned. ''Maybe because you're a meany,'' I heard another child's voice point out. The man growled a little. I heard a set of boots walk towards me. My head shoot up and I came face to face with a man. He had gentle blonde hair, gentle blue eyes, and his wings were gray. I didn't feel fear of this man. '' Are you going to hurt me?'' I wiped my remaining tears away.

The winged man laughed and answered.'' No, we're only here to help,''. Another boy came to his side. He had raccoon ears and tail and blonde hair, and the same eyes of the winged man. I and him made eye contact and he smiled. ''I like him can I take him and show him around, Phil?'' He pulled the winged man's sleeve. Phil smiled sweetly at the boy. ''Of course Tommy,'' Phil patted his head. The other man rolled his eyes and walked out. Tommy held out his hand. I hesitated and looked at Phil. He nodded. I looked back at Tommy and took his hand. He pulled me up and dragged me out of the structure. That was the beginning of L'manburg and the beginning of my story. And the long road ahead of broken friendships, broken promises, death, misery, and reborn of a new L'manburg.

Hey hey everyone I'm alive

This one was just a backstory of Tubbo. I hoped y'all enjoyed this stupid stuff that I put out.

Remember Half face reveal coming on the 11th of February. I hope you guys are enjoying this these take me a long time to write and I experienced a slight writer's block right now so uploads will be a little slower so please don't hate me for that.

Anyways love you guys Thank you so much for reading!
Have a great day!

Father OUT!