ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖 - 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝟡𝟘

Tubbo was asleep next to Friz. We've been traveling for about three days. All around the dawn plane but no 'Land of Knowing'. I needed more information, from something ancient that maybe I'll be able to find something out by it. I pressed my palm to my forehead. But remembering that far I'll have to have a whole other brain to contain all that info. I placed pressure on my forehead more. This gift was a blessing and a curse. I gripped the grass below me trying to contain myself from freaking out and overthinking.  I want something to lead me in the right direction. I looked up at the dark and star full sky. I closed my eyes. Please, mother, and father please lead me in the right direction. I prayed into the sky, trying to find a smidge of hope. I wanted to ask it out loud trying to find another reason why I should keep looking. I gripped my father's cloak and squeezed. Please, please, please.

 I couldn't believe I was pleading to the skies and a cloak. But I guess I have gone a little desperate. Tubbo shifted in his sleep and face me. '' You okay Rani?'' He asked sleepily. He's decided to call me Rani, which I don't mind because it kinda reminds me of my mother's nicknames. I shook my head. I wasn't okay I was very hurt inside. Tubbo groggily sat up and scooted over to me. '' What's the matter Ranboo?'' He asked butting me a little in the arm. ''I'm just stressed and having a slight panic attack,'' I muttered squeezing my father's cloak more. Tubbo sat there for a moment then punched my shoulder. He punched kinda hard. I rubbed my arm where he punched me. ''My friend Tommy, always did that to me when I was stuck in my head,'' Tubbo smiled goofily. I pouted a little. How the hell was that supposed to help. BONK! Tubbo bonked his head against my head. I grabbed my forehead. ''I did that to Tommy when he got stuck in his head,'' He giggled laying himself across my lap.

  I rubbed my forehead and looked down at him. He was beaming up at me. I decided on a little payback. ''Yeah, this is what I did when my friends got in their enderwalk,'' I wiggled my fingers around. Tubbo looked at me confused. I tickled his sides. He started laughing and tried to get away. ''No, no, no, stop, Ranboo,'' He cackled with laughter still trying to get away from me. I kept tickling him and laughed myself. Ever since Tubbo came into my life, the old 'finding the Land of Knowing' was now a lot more fun. I smiled brightly. He placed one of his hands on my stomach and lifted me. I panicked a little but not too bad. Tubbo was laughing and wiping his tears from his eyes from laughing so much.  ''Oh my lord,'' Tubbo said lifting me up and down. I could tell there was a surprise in his voice. ''You're super light even though you're so tall and big,'' Tubbo gawked. '' Maybe because you're just strong?'' I asked laughing at myself. Tubbo made a questioning face. It was like he was going to tease me/ not going to tease me. ''What are you,'' I was about to finish, but I was cut off by Tubbo looking straight at me.

  I was confused, and I felt the tendency to look away but something kept me to stay looking at him. I started to shake. Then out of nowhere, Tubbo placed me down on the ground next to me. I felt my chest rise and sink. It felt like forever I haven't done that, but I did that three minutes ago. Tubbo turned over to face me and smiled. I turned over and faced him too. His eyes were so captivating and so beautiful. I never say that about people or other organisms' eyes but his were so wonderful and they sent a warm fuzzy feeling up me. ''Sorry, Ranboo, that was just the right moment just to tease you, I'm sorry,'' He laughed bopping my noise. I laughed a little too. I never felt this close to a person not since my father passed. Tubbo scooted closer to me. ''You know you're very close to me now,'' He drew something in the dirt near us. ''And I want you to know that I'm not leaving you anytime soon,'' He grabbed one of my hands. I felt warmth shoot up my arm and up to my body. ''Next stop Uni!'' Tubbo lifted his arm and lifted mine with his. I laughed and nodded.

 Hey, y'all I made another chapter of this crap. Remember these are the canonical characters, not irl peeps. I will keep on reminding you all that so I will not be hated on any platform. Anyways have a great day!