ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠?

I rubbed my eyes and blinked. Morning. I yawned and stretched. Tubbo latched on to me. I glanced down and smiled. We slept with each other, just nuzzling up to each other's bodies. Also, Friz was also beside us, keeping us warm. I sat up, trying not to disturb Tubbo. He latched onto me like an ender leech in the starving month. I sighed and tried to wiggle myself out of his grasp. ''Ranboo?'' I heard him say groggily. Damn it, I woke him up. '' Morning, sleepyhead, '' I chuckled a little. He sat up, his arms still around me. He leaned up and pecked my lips. I smiled and picked him up. Friz raised his head, He was still blind because it was morning. ''Still tired?'' I asked Tubbo. He shook his head and grinned mischievously. '' What are you planning?'' I asked, tensing up a little. He jumped out of my arms and stretched. ''I'm just going to need your help with something, '' He reassured me. ''Okay, what do you need help with?'' I asked.

 ---

 ''THIS ISN'T WHAT I THOUGHT!'' I shouted. Tubbo was lifting me and throwing me up into the air. This was Tubbo's workout session. Mostly he did this with a heavy piece of metal or a person. He caught me and squatted and threw me back into the air. I screamed every time. He was concentrated, so he didn't even laugh when I was screaming.

---

 He was lifting me up and down like I were weights. He whispered how many times he lifted me up and down. '' 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,'' He stopped at sixty and caught his breath. ''Do you do this every day?'' I asked trying my hardest not to move. He placed me down next to him (He was on the floor).  ''Yeah, but sometimes I did it with Tommy, but you're a perfect weight, '' He said sitting up. ''Not saying you're fat or anything, boss man, '' He waved his hands at me.  I laughed and sat up. ''I know what you mean, don't worry about it, '' I punched his shoulder. He rubbed his arm and laughed. Friz bumped into me. He whined, I rubbed his head. The poor thing still couldn't see. Tubbo scratched behind his ears. Friz whined more because he was sad he couldn't see my face. I patted his head. Tubbo stood up and stretched. ''Tomorrow, I'll have to do legs, '' He ruffled his hair. I gulped, he looked at me and laughed. ''I won't need you, I'll use a heavy stick or branch somewhere, don't worry about it boss man, '' He patted my head.

 I let out a breath of relief. Tubbo crouched down and kissed me. I pulled back with a blush painting my cheeks. Tubbo grinned and kissed my cheek. I pushed him away and covered my face. He laughed and pushed back his hair. '' I'm going to go and clean up then we'll head to Uni, k?''Tubbo asked. I nodded and smiled. Tubbo walked away into the bush toward the river. I sighed and laid down on the grass. I glanced up toward the sky and smiled. A new day a new adventure how exciting! I smiled to myself. I heard a small grunt. I sat up and looked around and saw nothing. I shrugged and pulled back my hair. Then I heard a  squeal then I felt something bump into my arm. 

 I looked down and saw something that I'll never forget. A little piglin was punching my arm.