𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖

"So where are we going in the first place?'' Tubbo rubbed Friz's head. I buffed my sword with a rock from the ground. ''To the Land of Knowing,'' I mumbled. In the Land of Knowing, the people there knew everything. They were gods of course they knew everything, but I wanted to know how to manifest my Seeir ability and be able to control it. Sometimes, I flashed back to certain parts of my past, mostly to where my father and mother passed. It made me relive it so many times I lost count. I also obtained other histories from the Land of the Barin. It use to be such a beautiful place to visit. Now it's just death, old bones, and a foul smell in the air. ''Wow, The Land of Knowing, damn I've only heard it through stories, but getting to see it would be fantastic,'' Tubbo beamed. Friz licked under his chin and nuzzled him. I smiled. Sometimes when I saw the past, I lose myself in it. I called it 'The Enderwalk' it also gets triggered when water singes on my skin. Tubbo slid beside me and took the sword from my hands. ''You still use these things?'' Tubbo scoffed swinging the sword around. ''Well yes, of course, I do it's my main weapon,'' I cuffed up my sleeves exposing my forearm. ''Do you want me to show you how to use a gun,'' He slipped the gun out of his belt. The surface of the gun reflected the sunlight off the surface. It was shiny and perfectly a light gray color.

 I gulped. I wanted to learn how to use it but what if I mess it up? I want to be with the time and also make sure I'll be able to protect myself. Tubbo nudged my shoulder. "Come on I'll teach you,'' He punched my shoulder softly. I smiled and nodded.

--Two hours later--

  I, Tubbo, and Friz were walking across the valley of moonflowers. Friz rolled around in them and jumped and frolicked. Me and Tubbo practiced gun shooting for two hours, and I learned with ease and I was happy about that. Me and him walked side by side just enjoying the scenery. The last time I saw a moonflower was about five years ago. Before my mother passed. The Moonflower glowed more when I passed. ''Ranboo, when the flowers glow that means the person is in pain,'' Tubbo mumbled and looked up at me. My face softened and I glanced down at him. ''I'm okay, Tubbo don't worry about me,'' I smiled walking a little way in front. ''We need to find your friends as you said,'' I chuckled. When me and Tubbo were practicing guns he told me that he had friends whom he got separated from so he needed to find them. Tubbo stood still with an irritated look. I looked at him with a perturbed look. ''What's the matter?'' I asked closing the distance between us. Tubbo strutted over to me. I took a slight step back. He grabbed my cloak and pulled me close to him. 

 ''Tubbo why did you,'' I was about to finish but he pushed me to the ground. I stumbled and fell to the ground and glanced up at him. He had a displeased face. ''Just because I have to find my friends does not mean I get to not care about a new one,'' He spat. I felt my limbs shake. '' Don't you think for a second I will let you keep your emotions closed in!'' He exclaimed. I felt my throat close up. He sat down right next to me. He brought his hand to mine. ''It's okay to cry as well, so go ahead,'' He lowered his voice. But I didn't want to cry that was a sign of weakness. But something in me let me cry. Did I cry a lot after a couple of months of grief? Yes, because these emotions were swallowing me up inside. The moonflowers blossomed even more. My tears flowed out like a river and they didn't stop until Tubbo grabbed my face. '' You really needed that cry huh?'' He grinned and had a goofy smile. I smiled two but tears still flowed out.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been uploading this book. Hope y'all forgive me anyways Have a good day BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!