𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒈𝒖𝒏

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 :
♡ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡
♡ 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡

-

Off felt the sun hitting his face and groaned.

Had he forgotten to shut his curtains before going to sleep?

Wait...

Off quickly opened his eyes and realized he was not in his apartment and there was someone clinging to him.

It took a few seconds for Off to remember where he was and what had happened the previous night.

Gun and him had been preparing for Friday when Off had laid down on Gun's bed meanwhile Gun went downstairs to get something. He realized he must've fallen asleep and either Gun hadn't been able to wake him up or hadn't bothered.

Off looked at Gun, who had his arms wrapped around Off and was holding on tight, and debated on waking him up.

He felt nostalgic.

This is how Off used to wake up whenever he would sleepover at Gun's when they were younger. Gun was a cuddler and Off had quickly learned to just give in and not fight it. Besides, it wasn't like it bothered Off. If it was anyone else it would have but for some reason it never bothered Off how touchy and clingy Gun was.

Off felt his arm falling asleep and tried to move it but Gun immediately started pouting in his sleep so he stopped. He decided to just wait until Gun woke up. He knew it wouldn't be much longer until he did and was looking forward to seeing his reaction when he realized the position they were in.

Off watched and felt Gun try and get closer to Off and smiled amused.

Off couldn't help but admire Gun's face. This was the longest they had been so close in years.

Gun hadn't changed much since the last time they had a sleepover except he looked older and had lost a bit of his baby fat in his face. But there weren't that many differences. Gun still had long eyelashes, he had small freckles on his nose and cheeks that you couldn't really see unless you got really close, and had full lips. Off used to find Gun extremely cute but now that he was so close to him for the first time in years he could admit he still found him cute and handsome.

Off knows Gun is just as popular in the university as he is. He has heard people talk about him enough to know he is attractive. Whereas Off is popular for flirting and going out with various girls, Gun is popular for being kind and a gentleman.

Off always felt annoyed when he heard classmates talk about how good looking Gun is.

Off heard Gun mumble something in his sleep.