𝒙𝒙. 𝒈𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 :
♡ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡
♡ 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡

-

  Gun and Off were drunk.

  Gun more than Off but they were both definitely drunk.

  Their friends had tried to keep an eye on them in case they said or did anything that might make Gun's cousins suspicious about their 'relationship' but by eleven at night none of them could find them.

  "Where could they be?" Earth whispered as he met up with Fluke, Kao, Win, and Bright.

  "Mild texted and said last time someone saw them they were definitely together so that has to be good, right?" Fluke asked.

  "They're both drunk. Who knows what they could do in that state." Kao pointed out.

  "We need to find them. Jane is already getting suspicious since we keep asking people if they've seen them and are wandering around in small groups." Win said.

  "Let's split up. Kao and Earth you two check the room to the right and the rest of us will check the ones to the left." Bright said.

  "Text in the group chat if you find them." Earth said.

  The five of them split up.

  Meanwhile in a room far to the right Off and Gun were laying on the floor next to each other giggling.

  "They'll never find us." Gun tried to whisper but failed as he giggled.

  "Um, why are we hiding from everyone again?" Off asked, still confused about Gun dragging him with him. He wasn't complaining though.

  "Because my friends keep asking stupid questions and I'm tired of everyone staring at us." Gun said pouting remembering the looks his friends, especially Earth and Sammy, had been giving him all night.

  "Oh." Off was still confused

  "I don't like parties." Gun sighed.

  Off turned his head to look at Gun who was laying next to him staring at the ceiling.

  "Why?" Off asked curiously.

  "Well, I don't like big parties like this where a majority of people aren't close friends or family. You have to act like someone you're not so nobody will think you're rude." Gun explained.

  "Oh." Off said.

  "You must like any type of party hu?" Gun asked since Off was known to go to parties and spend his time at the club.