𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒎

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 :
♡ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡
♡ 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡

-

  They had been at the restaurant for over ten minutes now and neither of them had said anything besides when they greeted each other and ordered food.

  "This is more awkward than I thought it would be." Gun finally said as he played with a napkin and looked down at the table.

  "How have you been?" Off asked watching Gun rip the napkin in his hands into tiny little pieces. "Did you have a hangover the next day of your party?"

  "Oh, um, yeah. I did." Gun said still not looking up at Off. "How about you?"

  "Me too." Off said. "But yours must've been not so bad if you went out with your ex and spent the whole day with him."

  Gun froze.

  "How did you know I was with Oab?" Gun asked.

  "Your friends told me." Off said and then reached over and took the napkin out of Gun hands and then grabbed Gun's chin and lifted it so Gun was looking at him now. "Would you just look at me? It's more awkward if you're avoiding looking at me."

  "Okay, you can let go now!" Gun said, panicking and smacking Off's hand. He felt his face burning just from Off’s touch.

  Off smirked but leaned back on his chair once again.

  "So what did you do with Oab?" Off asked.

  "We went to the movies and then did some shopping." Gun said.

  "That's it?" Off asked.

  "And we hung out at his place before he drove me home." Gun added.

  "Hmm…" Off said crossing his arms and looking annoyed.

  "Why are we talking about Oab? We're here to just clear up what happened at the party so we can continue with the plan." Gun said suddenly remembering the purpose of them meeting up for dinner.

  Off didn't say anything.

  "Okay, well I just want to clarify something from the start. I do not have feelings for you or a crush or anything. Like at all. Zero. Nothing. Nada." Gun said, trying to get it across.

  "But you did when we were younger." Off stated.

  Gun tried to keep his face from reddening once again and nodded.

  "Yeah, when I was like thirteen. But that's like so long ago. I got totally over you once you started acting like a jerk and being an asshole to me freshman year of high school." Gun said.