𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 :
♡ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡
♡ 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡

-

"We're engaged!" Jane announced happily

The entire table burst into chaos. Everyone was congratulating Jane and Luke who were standing together at the head of the table.

"I'm so happy for you two." Gun told them once it was his turn.

"Thank you Gun." Luke said smiling.

"I expect you to have a date for the wedding." Jane told Gun as she hugged him.

"Jane." Gun whined.

"It's my wedding day." Jane said.

Gun decided not to argue, for now.

Dinner was spent talking about Jane's and Luke's wedding.

"When are you planning to get married?" Pim asked.

"This December." Jane said.

"So soon?" One of the aunts asked.

"Isn't it a bit too late to plan a December wedding?" Another aunt asked.

"We already reserved a place." Luke answered.

"And I already hired a wedding planner and she said she can do it." Jane said.

"Then I guess we're having a December wedding." Jane's father exclaimed happily.

Once dinner was over everyone broke up into groups. The parents gathered to talk about the wedding amongst themselves and ideas they had. The older cousins gathered around Jane and Luke to talk with them about the proposal. The younger cousins ran off to cause trouble.

"That sounds so romantic!" Pim said after Jane and Luke had finished telling the story about the proposal.