𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎

╚»★𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.★«╝
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 :
♡ 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘧𝘧'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡
♡ 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘎𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 ♡

-

  "I want to turn invisible right now

  "I want to turn invisible right now." Gun said as soon as he reached the lunch table most of the gang was already sitting around.

  "Hard morning?" Arm asked, feeling bad for Gun.

  "Everyone is looking at me and talking about Jane's tweets." Gun said laying his head on his arms on the table and hiding his face.

  "Didn't everyone already know Jane is your cousin? What's the big deal now?" Bright asked, confused.

  "Yeah, everyone in the university knew but now everyone in the entire world knows. Well, everyone who has seen Jane's tweet or heard about it. Which is basically everyone because I just saw that the press is going wild with it for some reason." Sammy said.

  "They're going wild because Jane has always kept her family and private life out of social media. Yes, she posts pictures with family every once in a while and she interacts with them on Twitter but she's never gone out of her way to mention them." Earth said. "And her tweet was basically calling for her fans to defend Gun from haters."

  "Where is Off?" Ohm asked noticing Off wasn't trailing after Gun like the past two weeks.

  "Now that you mention it, where is he?" Kao asked. "I expected him to not leave Gun's side after what happened."

  "Gun has been avoiding him." Earth said knowingly.

  "Why?" Kao asked.

  "Because Gun is dumb." Earth said and Gun quickly looked up and threw Win's apple at Earth. "Ow! That hurt."

  "My apple..." Win pouted, staring at the smashed apple on the ground now.

  "Sorry." Gun apologized feeling bad that he'd stolen Win's apple.