Chapter 42

• A week later •

Since they finally discovered what happened to you, Natasha was somehow anxious about something. You always asked her but all she did was smile and said that she's fine.

As for you, with the attention you got from your mother and your big family, your anxiety and panic attacks seemed to slowly disappear.

You still had it especially when it was after you had nightmares, but Natasha was always with you to calm you down.

The team tried not to overwhelm you too much and always pay attention on what could be triggering your trauma.

You also started practicing to control your elementals. Wanda willingly offered herself to help you, seeing that focus and the ability to control emotions was the expertise of her.

"Relax honey. Take a deep breath and try again, okay? You're almost there." Wanda said.

"Why is this so hard?" You said frustratingly.

"Come on, y/n. You can do it." Peter cheered.

He just came back from school and he was excited every time you had practice.

As of right now, you were already great at creating your lightning ability. But the problem was that you couldn't put it away safely.

Wanda knew you could do it because she had seen it when you were under Dreykov's control.

You took a deep breath and tried to let your head focus on the main purpose as you close your eyes.

With the lightning blade in your hand, you jolted your fist so hard that they could see lightning flow through your skin.

"Oh my God! You did it, y/n!" Peter shouted which made you open your eyes instantly and looked at your hand.

Nothing!

You did it!

You turned your gaze to Natasha and ran to her before you jumped on her which she caught you with ease.

"I did it mama! Did you see it?! I did it!" You cheered happily.

Natasha chuckled as she kissed your temple, "I saw it, baby. You did it! Great job, detka."

"That's our princess." Steve said as Bucky and Tony grinned.

"See? I knew you can do it." Wanda said proudly.

She was pleased that your mother trusted her to be your mentor, just like Natasha was to her when she became an Avenger.

"Can I try it again?" You asked as Natasha put you down.

"Of course. That will be better." She encouraged.

You created the blade-shaped lightning again and just like that, nervousness came as everyone was looking.

You calmed yourself down like Wanda thought you and took a deep breath before you jolted your fist again.

A wide grin was showed on your face when the lightning vanished from your hand.