76%

The next morning I wake up to messages from Tobi.

from bestfriend <3:

Eleanor Minter
Or wait what sounds better Eleanor Wright-Minter?
Can I at least help you plan the wedding

I laugh at his messages.
Shut up Tobi, what do you know?

I check social media as always in the morning.
Simon had posted a new picture on his account:

Liked by tobjizzle and 246'345 others

miniminter: NEW VIDEO TOMORROW

see 21'813 comments

Since I love to tease Simon I forward this to his private profile.

Elle_Wright: Can you believe I kissed this man yesterday?
Simon_Minter7: You probably only want his money or else why would you kiss him
I roll my eyes at his message, I know he is joking but I never ever want him to think that
Elle_Wright: Wow, can I not just kiss someone because they are so devilishly handsome?
Simon_Minter7: Please kiss me as much as you want
Elle_Wright: I will :)
Simon_Minter7 liked your message

I get out of bed, just to be greeted by Freezy as I was standing by the stove.
"Hi love." he came up to me and hugged me from behind, I immediately back away from him because it made me feel uncomfortable.
"Something wrong?" he asked me confused.
"Sorry I wasn't expecting that." I say. Still confused he walks to the living room.
I heavily breath out. How do I approach this situation? I obviously don't want to hurt Cal.
My phone vibrated next to me.

from bestfriend <3:
Come round mine to find out ;)

Sometimes I want to punch him but I love him so I won't.
to bestfriend <3:
Coming right after breakfast

After finishing cooking my breakfast I sit down at the dinner table, from here I can see Cal sitting on the couch watching TV. Well this is awkward.
"Did I do something?" he asked me.
I lock eyes with him: "Cal no you didn't."
"What is it then?"
I sigh. "Nothing, I'm just kinda talking to someone right now."
"Since when?"
"Well properly since yesterday."
"Why didn't you say anything, I wouldn't have kissed you then." he said annoyed.
"Cal it's a long story. I'll tell you, I promise just not right now, things are still a bit unclear." I hope he is okay with that.
"You are making me look like a fool right now." he turned his attention back to the TV.
After that the conversation ended.
"I'll be at Tobi's." I tell Cal before leaving.

"Spill." He didn't even greet me.
"I thought you already knew what happened." I crossed my arms.
"Yeah but what happened before you made out in front of your door." Tobi smirked.
I slap his chest. "How do you actually know?"
"Well first of all, Simon was so nervous, when he left Wired after the inspection he came straight to my flat panicking, not knowing what to do or say and later I looked through the spy on the door because I knew he would walk you home."
"Can you stop being intuitive for once?" I sigh slightly embarrassed.
"We just talked and then made out, that's it."
"Elle and Simon sitting on a tree-" Tobi began singing but I interrupted him: "You are a four year old child." I say.

"He always liked you. The moment he saw you." Tobi said.
"Oh no, stop it."
"He would always ask about you when we would hang out."
Hearing my best friend saying that made me think about yesterday and how perfect it was.
Where do we go from here though?
"I didn't know you liked him back to be honest." Tobi said puzzled.
"Usually I can tell with you."
"Tobi you have no idea what happened. Earlier that day I kissed Cal but my brain imagined it was Simon and since then I couldn't stop thinking about it."
"No way. Cal must be pissed."
"Well I told him I was kinda seeing someone else, he did not enjoy that." I sadly had to admit.
"He'll come round you know him." I nod, yes Tobi is right. Cal is not one to hold grudges.

Simon_Minter7: Meet you round Wired later?
It's quite weird how we only text on instagram, even though we have each others number.
Elle_Wright: Course, see you then xx

"Uhm hello?" I say confused as I reach Wired and the door was already open.
"Hi." I see Simon standing behind the bar with an apron. "How did you get inside?"
"Well your dad allowed me to help you out from time to time and gave me a key." He waved the key in front of me. "You don't have to do this." I sigh.
"But I want to, mainly to spend time with you." I smile and give him a hug.
"Thank you."
"I could get used to this" I smile as I look back on today's shift and it was quite fun. If we had no customers to serve we would play some of our favourite songs and sing together.

"Would you want to be in a video with me tomorrow?" Simon asked me just after closing the bar.
"What is the video about?"
"I thought it would be fun to do a football challenge you against me." he smirked.
He knows I love challenges: "You are so on Minter."
"And you will lose." I rub his back while saying it and he bursts out laughing.
"We'll see about that Elle."
Oh we will, Simon doesn't know that I used to play when I was younger.

---------------------

Sad to say there are not many chapters left, excited about the next chapter tho :)

Reads

Comments

Votes

xoxo Lara