Author's Note

So you've reached the end

So you've reached the end. Thank you so much for reading, for sticking with this story despite its imperfections. You make this smol writer on Wattpad so happy.

I wrote the first draft of this story in 2015 during NaNoWriMo. It was the first and, since then, only time I ever won the challenge. This story of mine was written for the teenage girl I used to be. I still think about, quite fondly, the stories that captured my heart and imagination when I was that age. So, thank you for every star and every comment you've left on this story. 

While I don't only write for these things, it's always such a delight to see readers like you interacting with my work. Your support goes a long way believe me.

I probably don't need to say this but despite the subject matter of this story I am not a witch. I wrote this story purely for fun, and tried very hard to tie it back to my faith. I'm not sure I succeeded but that's okay. I appreciate every single one of you who took the time to read, whether you read the original draft in 2015 or this brand new version. Thank you a trillion times. Here's to many more stories in the future.

Wishing all of you the best! 

- T.A. Joseph