[UPDATES] #BTSBEGINS DAY 2

[UPDATES]
#BTSBEGINS DAY 2

So much security. They have two male security guards by the standees & the member banners on the light poles are taken down. The staff took the standees and are now just running away from fans.

-jaymbie-
--
Jhope thanked everyone who is with them in this place (of being singers) and everyone who walks this path with them.

-BTS0222-
--
RapMon said that their new album will be out soon so anticipate and love it a lot

--
[UPDATES]
#BTSBEGINS DAY 2

RapMon also said that eventhough their jobs aren't always easy and there are many stressful and difficult things, that the ability to stand onstage makes all those things okay and that these are very precious and important moments to them.

-BTS0222-
--
They announced in 4 languages before the show that filming, photography and audio recording is forbidden so if you get caught, too bad.
--
[UPDATES]
#BTSBEGINS DAY 2

Jin didn't cry during his ment but he cried at the end when walking around at the very end.

-BTS0222-
--
During Yoongi's verse in Born Singer, during his brief pause toward the end of his verse, the entire audience was practically silent

-BTS0222-
--
Fans were almost completely silent during Rap Monster's ment

-BTS0222-
--
Jimin said he wants to remember all of the fans but he's not a "man with a sexy brain" he can't, and took a video of everyone in the concert instead.
--
[UPDATES]
#BTSBEGINS DAY 2

Jimin's dad said that Jimin worked hard and that he's happy

-BTS0222-
--
Jimin's mom said he did well and she's proud of him

-BTS0222-
--
BTS did a video skit explaining how they each first met each other

-TOTALLYBTS-
--
At Yoongi's turn everyone talked about how he used to wear feather in his hat and sprayed perfume that smelled like a pine tree. Pine tree is 'sonamu' and after that they kept calling Yoongi 'Syunamu'
--
[UPDATES]
#BTSBEGINS DAY 2

They also talked about the "whoa, honey thighs" incident when Jungkook first said that to Namjoon when they first met.

-BTS0222-
--
The theme of the concert was a high school where BTS are delinquent students, so they have to do menial tasks and are looked down at. They were all friends but Jin was an enforcer, so he had an in-ear in all the VCRs and talked to the principal of the school.

-BTS0222-
v. KimJea@FabARMYPH
v. Jeonie@BTS
v. KYO@BtARMY.PH