#TaehyungYourePerfect

Note: The reason of the hashtags..
#TaehyungYourePerfect
#TaehyungDontEverChange
#CheerUpTaehyung
#BTSYourePerfect
were all explained by me also in the previous part ([May2015] V's Issue) before this. This part was just another part of information and for you to be updated.

*******

[UPDATE]

"Jimin known as hater of V, but today he is the one who always stay beside V and make him happy and comfortable"

-VJJJRS
v. DoolyBwi@BTS

***

Dear Suga, teach Taehyung how to diss and release the diss track asap. Some k'netz need a diss track. They're just too shy to ask nicely.

cr. innerkondom
v. Bwii@BtARMY.Ph

Loldiz.XD

***

#BTS'V Explains Why He Sang #BigBang's 'Loser' After Winning at 'M COUNTDOWN'

cr. soompi
v. Qtpanda
v. Kookie

***
(Note: he tweeted this. It's an explanation of why he was singing.)

V's message after the incident:
"I listen to these three songs (INEEDU, Bigbang's Baebae & Loser) everyday before I sleep. I sing it everyday 'cause it's really good so it must have become a habit and when we won the trophy, I was so happy and it came out involuntarily aigoo.. I love you (Bigbang), you guys are so cool!"

Cr. Kpopviral
v.TaeJung@BTS

***

Namjoon updated on Fancafe saying:
"we'll try to solve this situation so armya dont worry and just trust us." I trust all of you. Always.

Ctto..
v.dyokie@BTARmy.PH

***

When BIGBANG win on MUSIC SHOWS they start their speech with "First of all, we dont feel mocked when BTS Taehyung sang our song".

v. Jimin@KPGPH
v.HawtAlien@BtARMY.Ph

Ooooooo

(But the next day, each ARMY are thanking God for bringing back V's natural side. He's back to his own self, being alien infront of everyone.)

Ooooooo

[UPDATE] 150509
Taehyung talking at the Beginning of MuCore.

Cr. Bangtanitl
v. KYO@BtARMY.PH