Chapter 39 || Girl's Day Out

"Y/n-chan? Are you home?" you look up from the tv and to the door as you heard Hinata knocking on the door, calling out to your name.

You got up and went to the door and opened it. The first thing you saw was Hinata smiling with Emma behind her.

"Hinata, Emma, Hi." you smiled, and let them in. You went to the kitchen and made them apple juice

"What brought you two here?" you ask the two girls.

"We wanted to have a girl date with you, if you're not busy ofcourse." Hinata spoke with a smile, you poured the both of them a glass of apple juice and went back to the living room.

"Well I am kinda free right now to be honest." you chuckled, Hinata and Emma beamed at your response.

"Yosh!" Emma cheered. You excused yourself for a moment and went to your bedroom to change into an indigo blue colored sailor pants with an iris colored crop top that had tiered sleeves and then ended the look with a pair of white sneakers.

You grabbed your sling bag and hung the purple whale Mikey gave to you on the sling before tying the top part of your hair to the back of your hair, leaving some strands to add the style.

"You look good, Y/n-chan!" Hinata complimented and Emma agreed, you couldn't help but smile and thank them for the compliment.

Once you girls got out you were greeted by Mikey at the front of the apartment building.

"Oh, Hinata-chan, Emma." Mikey looked at the two females then to you.

"I was about to invite Y/n to a date but it looks like you both already beat me up to it." Mikey smiled lightly, Hinata and Emma grabbed your elbow before sticking their tongue out to the male making you laugh.

"Well, I'll just go then." Mikey was about to go with his motorcycle when he stopped.

"The guys also planned to hold a slumber party at my place and you girls are invited too." Hinata and Emma started squealing and jumping in excitement while you blinked, thinking why you still didn't know where the fuck Mikey lives all this time.

Mikey waved goodbye and went on his way.

The three of you continued to got around town. You first suggested to go to a pastry shop and eat before the activities and both Emma and Hinata agreed.

"Ah! This one looks delicious!" Hinata pointed at a strawberry cake.

"Let's pick this one too!" Emma pointed at a red velvet cake.

"Let's have Milkshakes too!" you cheered, the girls happily agreed with you and immediately went to the counter to place your oder.

After you guys ordered your choices you guys went to sit on a vacant table and wait for the order to arrive.

"This is actually the first time the three of us have a date together." Hinata spoke, Emma nodded.

"Most of the time you were either busy with Mikey or at school so we couldn't invite you." Emma turned to you.

"Yeah I remember that once time Hinata invited me to a date but I was with Mikey that time." you told them.

For the first time in a while you are able to hang out with Hinata and Emma, you wanted to invite Maiko with you guys but you knew she would be busy with the schoolwork.

"So, Y/n-chan, when did you realize you liked Mikey?" Emma asked, laying her arms on the table as she leaned closer to you.

"I actually don't know why, I just happened to realize." you replied, Emma and Hinata frowned at your response.