네 |four

"Sunoo?"

The younger male just look at his hyung with teary eyes.It was the first time for Jay to see Sunoo cry for their 8 years friendship.

The male just walk to the washroom,his soft sniffs can be heard as he walk.

"Sunoo"

Y/n spoke softly and approach Sunoo,the male stand there for a second and began to walk again,Y/n run to catch up with him with Jay following behind.

To Y/n,no one deserve to be lonely,no one deserve to cry alone with no shoulder to lean on, everybody needs someone who listens to them,we all do.

"Why are you crying Sunoo"

Y/n whispers,they are already away from the crowd and Sunoo feel himself crying harder as his tears already make their way to his cheeks.

"Sunghoon"

Sunoo sniffs,Y/n heard of that name before but can't just recall who he is.

"What has he done to you?"

Resting her hand on Sunoo's shoulder the girl pay her full attention to the male. His tears are white to Y/n,and somehow, it hurts her to see Sunoo cry. And in no time Jay also catch up with them.

"Jay hyung"

The younger sobs as he walk to Jay and hug him. He was hurt, because no one,not even a single soul insulted his mom or embarassed him for his family background.

"I-I free two seats for you and Y/n b-but Sunghoon and Amkae came and take your seat. I-I told them that the seat is reserved b-but he got angry out of nowhere and told the whole students about my mom and make a joke out of my family background"

Without shuttering too much Sunoo finally complete his sentence and Kang Y/n don't know who Sunoo mom is but she can tell that his family background isn't that nice as this Sunghoon guy joked in front of the students.

Kang Y/n walk away from Sunoo and Jay,the two male just look at her as they don't know what's up with her. But the girl surely knows what she is going to do. As she stepped inside the cafeteria the students stopped what they are doing and look at her.

"Where is Sunghoon?"

She questioned, looking around the cafeteria,and the same guy who she bumped into this morning stand up from his seat and walk to Y/n with his hands inside his pocket.

"Park Sunghoon is here Miss Kang"

Said Sunghoon,his smirk is so addictive yet intimidating at the same time. Kang Y/n scoffs and walk closer to the male and grab his collar. It is not like she didn't own a black belt in karate.

But as her eyes come in contact with the male,she see colours again.

"Take it easy Miss Kang,we can make out later,not in public"

This caused Y/n to roll her eyes.

"Apologize to Kim Sunoo"

She said sternly before letting go of her grip.

"Why would I? All I said was true"

Sunghoon chuckles as he sit on the table where other students have their lunch while enjoying the scene.

"You don't have to tell everyone the truth they didn't ask for Sunghoon. I thought you are,a smart *fix his necktie* and brilliant student but too dumb to,make fun of other people who are lower than you"

She then pull his tie which make the male bend towards her face. And Park Sunghoon like it very much . Likes how bold Kang Y/n is when it comes to something she do not like.