열셋| thirteen

Waiting for her in front of her house every week days morning, pasting a sticky note on her locker,just to tell her to have a nice day and wish her all the best for what she has to do even though he met him the morning before,staring at her everytime he got the chance,putting down the glass of soju everytime he's on the club,not talking to girls even though they are pretty and got nice body,giving her the attention, showing his love and affection.

Two months and Park Sunghoon don't know what to do exept all of the things said above.

And Jay?

There are times when Jay spotted Y/n and Sunghoon looking at each other and smile widely,his feelings for the girl is constant and even though he tried billions of times. The rapid beating heart,the butterflies and the feeling of being so in love can't leave him alone.

"Jay"

Park Sunghoon called out his name while he was walking at the hallway,it was before class started,today is the last day for sports competition preparation so there will be no normal class.

The older turn around and look at Sunghoon,oh how he wanted to punch him on the face right away when he saw his face.

"What do you want?"

Cold as always.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

Both Jay and Sunghoon follow each other inside the empty classroom. Jay is curious of what Park Sunghoon got to say. But he also knows that this might hurt him.

"You know I like Y/n very much and you also know that I don't really know how to ask a girl out-"

"Pfft Park Sunghoon you literally hook up with every single girl in this school how could you not know it?"

"But I never date them, it's just a hook up"

Jay sighed and sit on the table.

"I would like to ask her out after the figure skating competition and I don't know how"

"And you're asking me? Out of the blue?"

Sunghoon nod his head and look down with a small pout on his face.

"Do not pout Park Sunghoon, it's disgusting"

Said Jay,the latter got offended by Jay's comment,he thinks that he is handsome,and his pouts are cute. And only Kang Y/n and him got the chance to see his pout,how exactly could he disrespect his pout? Heck.

"Just help me with this Jay"

Jay rolled his eyes at how annoying Park Sunghoon is.

"But tie your shoe lace first"

He continued,Park Sunghoon is the type of guy who can't see things which aren't organised. Pretty cool and shocking right?

The older stands up and look at his shoe.

"Tie it and I'll help you"

Revenge plus fun. It's a win win. Jay smirked as Park Sunghoon rest his one knee on the ground and tie his shoelace.

"You got pretty nice hair Park"

Said Jay as his hands comes in contact with Sunghoon's hair.

And their position is very.. very weird for Y/n and Sunoo who are watching them from afar.

I mean,Jay's back faced them and Park Sunghoon kinda kneel down in front of him and they can't see his face. And Jay is touching his hair. This look like a scene. And you exactly know what I am talking about.

"I thought they hate each other"

Said Sunoo,Y/n blink her eyes several times and Park Sunghoon stands up.

"Now it's time for you to help me"

He said as he smirk mischievously.

Y/n cover Sunoo eyes as he himself cover his mouth,she close the door lightly with her other hand and guide him away from the classroom and stop near the PE changing room.

Kim Sunoo screamed as his hands ruffle his own hair. This is crazy.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Oh my my what did we just witnessed?"

Y/n just look at her dramatic friend,Park Sunghoon is straight as a line, and so is Jay. But what the fuck is that?

Jay approach his two friends at the class,he took pretty long to get with them,why? He's been busy teaching how to ask a girl out to Sunghoon. And that man would say they are cringey.

But Jay is happy,that it didn't hurt like he thought it would be,maybe it's because of one reason.

Park Sunghoon is not that bad like they said he is,he is just a dick sometimes,proud and disrespectful.

But he's still a baby,still have those sensitive spot like a human he is.

And Jay don't want to admit it but their personality kinda clicks.

But nevermind a bestfriend. Jay still wanted to punch him on the face for what he did to Y/n,and same goes to Sunghoon. For an unknown reason.

"Hyung you are unbelievable"

Said Sunoo,but Y/n hit his thigh and smile at Jay uncomfortably.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing,some random students said that you add butter on your coffee which is absolutely disgusting but we don't believe them,do we?"

She turn to Sunoo and the male shake his head.

"No we don't"

Jay just shrug it off and sit down on his seat,but soon after the students are called on the school playground. They are requested to try their best today as the next day is the first day of sports.

Sunghoon already waited for Y/n on the ice rink while the girl is still putting on her skates.

She then get in the ice rink,they are practicing some sprits which are awesome. And Park Sunghoon is glad for the improvement.

"You are very good now"

He said as he glides next to Y/n. The girl smile lightly,giving Sunghoon butterflies.

(How many times do I use the word butterflies in this ff? It's driving me insane)

"Thanks to you coach"

Sunghoon eyes darkened at how Kang
Y/n called her coach.

He stands close to her and hold her hand behind her back so that she won't move or push him away.

"What's wrong, coach?"

Innocent eyes and naughty behaviour. It goes quite well with it,to turn on Park Sunghoon.

He then bend closer to her face, but before he kiss her,he look at her for a permission. Which he never did to other girls.

"May I?"

And for the answer Kang Y/n smash her lip against Sunghoon's.

If you guys are okay with smut,there will be a scene on the next part.
May I know your personal opinion with it?