Chapter 47 - "I don't know how to love someone....

Shen Qinghuan thought that he was destined to sleepless night.

But surprisingly, I somehow went to sleep.

A good night’s sleep in the groggy space.

Moreover, it turned out to be a rare sleep.

When Shen Qinghuan woke up and flipped the phone, she found that it was already 12 noon.

She leaped to her feet.

Consciousness also returned in an instant.

Shen Qinghuan’s misty eyebrows paused, instead of panic, he glanced around the room unconsciously.

Seeing the empty room except her, Shen Qinghuan’s shoulders and neck sank slightly.

Jian Fan, not here.

She may not have to face it for the time being.

Shen Qinghuan didn’t want to recall everything that happened in the bathroom last night, as if only a little thought, her whole skin was burnt.

It was also because of endless embarrassment and embarrassment that seemed to cover up those dim heartbeats.

Shen Qinghuan didn’t seem to realize it yet.

Maybe after sleeping for one night, Shen Qinghuan became calm and sober a lot.

She quickly changed her clothes, put on a ten-minute battle makeup and quickly opened the bedroom door.

Even if an extremely embarrassing scene happened in private, Shen Qinghuan had to bite the bullet and have to do it right now.

This is the consciousness of contemporary strikers.

Especially today, she should get up early to send off the Motusan couple. How can the host’s family get up later than the guests.

Thoughts passed, Shen Qinghuan paused with the hand of the doorknob.

What she… just said… the host?

She subconsciously assumed the role of the child owner of Jian Fanzhai? !

Shen Qinghuan was stunned, as if stunned, his eyes flashed across panic and surprised and seemed to be incomprehensible to himself.

It’s just that she didn’t think carefully, and the door she was holding was knocked suddenly.

“Boom boom boom!”

“Sister Qing Huan, are you awake?”

It was the voice of the little secretary.

Shen Qinghuan returned to his senses and opened the door.

Sure enough, the little secretary’s smiling face stood at the door.

Shen Qinghuan appeared some inexplicable little secretary, but after thinking about it, it was always better than facing Jian Fan.

Moreover, maybe Jianfan also thinks it’s good not to face her for the time being.

Somehow, when this thought came out, Shen Qinghuan subconsciously blocked it.

The voice of the little secretary in the ear sounded leisurely.

“Sister Qing Huan, the boss said you had a bit of cold last night. This is medicine and porridge for you.”

Sure enough, on the wooden tray in the hands of the little secretary, there was a steaming fresh fish porridge lying quietly, and there were two small pills next to it.