Chapter six| unexpected visitor

(Chapter contains requests by Sakura3369 and painwithoutthei)

You and camilo had been dating for a few months now and life was honestly the best, you were over the moon with your new relationship and you, isabella and mirabel had been getting closer as friends, Dolores and camilo had gotten closer as siblings too since camilo often went to Dolores for relationship advice.

"Hola hermosa (beautifull)" camilo says walking into the kitchen where you were making Antonio breakfast.

"Hey querida (darling)" you said.

He gets all flustered since he isn't used to you giving him nicknames yet.

"What are you up to?" He says walking over to you still blushing and hugs you from behind putting his head on your shoulder.

"Making Antonio lunch, he said he was hungry" You smile and kiss his cheek.

"You don't know how much I love you mi amor (my love)" He says.

"You want me to make you something?" You ask knowing the answer already.

"Of course, I love your cooking, let me go get Antonio" He says already half way out the room. You giggle to yourself and ask casita to bring you some plates. They come rolling up to you and you put them on the table and serve up the food.

"Lunch time!" Anotnio says running into the room. "Thank you y/n!" He comes up to you and hugs you then sits down and starts to eat.

"Wow, looks like someone else is a sucker for your food my love" camilo says walking back into the room and sitting down.

"How could he not? I'm a master chef" You say proudly and smile.

You hear camilo chuckle and then he starts to eat, just then your dad walks through and comes over to you.

"Dad? What's wrong?" You ask confused.

"It's your mother..she's here..!" He says with a worried expression on his face.

"What..why?! How?!" You ask.

"I don't know but she's asking to see you.." He says looking down.

"What's wrong amor? (Love)" camilo asks.

"My mother is here and wants to see me.." You say.

"What's wrong w- oh!" He says, you had already explained the story to him plenty of times but he has a tenancy to forget it a lot.

"I can come with you if you want" He says standing up and standing next to you.

"You sure.?" You ask. *gosh I love this boy* you thought.

"Of course! Antonio has his animals he will be fine, won't you buddy" He says.

"Duh I can't let this food go to waste" Antonio says stuffing his face full.

"Okay then come on.." You say holding onto camilo's hand tight. You really didn't want to see her again, she made you so angry it was unbelievable. You hoped camilo would be able to calm you down. You followed your father down to where your mother was staying the night.

"Oh my daughter! There she is!" She says running up to you with her arms open. Just then camilo steps in between you both.

"Not happening." He says.

"Oh? Who's this darling?" She says looking at you.

"Don't call me that. What do you want.?" You say grabbing camilo's hand and pulling him back next to you.