Chapter five| La casita..| Love

Everyone flooded into the remnants of la casita looking for you and mirabel, but you were no where to be seen. Juilieta found mirabel next so some broken doors on the floor with what wad left of the miracle candle.

"Mirabel! Oh my baby.!" Juilieta said as she ran up to her and hugged her.

"Your not hurt are you? Wheres y/n?? You know what talk later you stay right there!" She says and then gets up to get something to help mirabel, but when she came back mirabel was gone.

"Y/n!!" Camilo shouted.

"Camilo! Rest. Your going to lose your voice.." Dolores says worriedly.

"But y/n.." He says coughing.

"We are all looking for her, but we need to find mirabel too..just take a break..okay.?" She says reassuringly.

"Okay okay.." He says sitting down.

Just then you feel a sharp pain in your leg and bolt upright and scream in pain. Your leg was trapped under some rubble from casita's walls.

"I heard y/n!! Over there! There in pain quickly!" Dolores shouts as she starts making her way towards you.

"Y/n!!" Camilo shouts running straight towards where Dolores had said you were. You were sat there trying to lift the rubble off your leg when you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was Antonio.

"It's okay they are coming over now, you can hold my hand if your in pain" He says smiling at you.

"Thank you." You force a smile back and hold his hand. That's when everyone comes running over.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Pepa shouts.

"It's my leg..its trapped" You say.

Luisa and camilo both grab a side of the rubble and lift it off your leg as Juilieta gives you some of her medicine to heal you.

"Thank you" You say.

At that moment you feel a pair of arms wrap around you.

"What we're you thinking?! You scared me.." it was camilo, hugging you tight as ever and crying again.

"I'm so sorry camilo..for everything really..I never meant to upset you.." You say hugging him back.

"I'm sorry to...I never wanted to make you mad or upset or anything bad..I was just angry..I wasn't thinking.." He says.

"It's okay..I forgive you.." You say snuggling into his embrace. Everyone around you smiles and then remembers they need to continue looking for mirabel.

"Where is mirabel? Is she okay??" You ask.

"We don't know where she is.." isabella says tearing up.

"What." You say and start looking around.

A few hours pass and..nothing. you guys had no idea where she was and only a few minutes ago had alma (abuela) disappeared too! It was a nightmare! You guys kept looking but you were starting to lose hope. You had cried a few times and camilo was always by your side ready to comfort you.

"I'm not leaving you again. I couldn't forgive myself if I let anything bad happen to you cariño (sweetie)" He kept saying and never left your side.

A few more hours passed and then it was finally announced! Mirabel had returned!! And so had abuela and an unexpected guest? Bruno :)

"Mirabel!!" Juilieta exclaimed running over to her and giving her the biggest bear hug ever. Everyone came over and everyone was happy again. Well- sort of.