EmpireVerse!Cross X Mage!Reader (part II 🍋)

The  next part of the request of NovaFruity !!!

enjoy^^!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OUTDOOR POV...

For the next few days, you were with Cross. But the risk of you being discovered was a little greater day by day. Cross was doing his best to keep quiet.

The bond between you grew stronger and stronger. You saw him as a true ally, a friend...but sometimes you wanted a little more than that... He gave you all the information about the kingdom of Nightmare without expecting anything in return. He wanted to be trustworthy in your eyes.
You've been finding him weird lately. A little possessive of you when you mentioned the possibility of getting out of here.

He had gestures that were a little inappropriate towards you, not to say completely perverse. These actions, you knew them only too well, you knew he was in heat and you wanted to help him but would he accept your help~...?

Today he left to play soldiers alongside Nightmare. As you are very bored, you decide to go to practice but first, you change into an outfit a little more suitable for your fast movements in melee.

Your outfit was simple. It consisted of a long-sleeved crop top topped with a black turtleneck. For the bottom, it was a loose short skirt under which stood short shorts, socks covering half your thighs and a pair of boots. But of all those accessories, the scarf Cross gave you was your favorite.

Once that was done, you started. Even being without magic, you weren't doing so badly! You were quick, hitting the models where it hurts! Precisely.
For a good few hours, you attacked, before being interrupted by someone...

You: Cross...?

When you saw him, you jumped into his arms giving him a warm hug...

You: So?

Cross: Tomorrow before dawn, we can leave.

You: Really?? But it's great!!!

Cross: Yeah...

You: It's going to be fine.. you won't be in danger.

Cross: It's for you that I'm afraid of.

Your heart suddenly accelerated before the red raise to your face...

You: Don't worry about me...and if we want to avoid getting tired in case we fall into a surprise attack, train with me! *Smile*

He had his cheeks completely Violet before removing the excess of his armor.

Cross: If you want...but I'm not going to be nice.

You: No problem! I know how to do it.

He chuckled before moving to the center of the room showing you a red cloth.

Cross: If you can take it, I'll consider you a really powerful mage.

You: You make big speeches...but get ready to say it more often. I'm very tough.

Cross: I know...

But you were intrigued by the pledge you would have to him if he won.

You: What if I can't take it...? What will you do...?

Cross: Are you scared...?

You: Of course not!

Cross: You just owe me a little favor...