Episode Two

Episode Two:

Bianca strolled down the hallways, her shoulders back and her sunglasses set on her face. "Bianca!" Yelled Scarlett. "What?" Said Bianca, slowing her stroll. "Emergency!" Scarlett exclaimed, pouting. "It's the second day of school, give me a break."

Scarlett: Give her a break? What does that mean?

"Julie insisted that if I was president I had to host a get together for the freshman. It was her graduation wish."

"I care because...?" Said Bianca. "Pleaseeeee." Scarlett whined.

"Fine. Here's an idea. Set up a stage outside and have them perform together." Scarlett paused. "Wow." She said, Bianca rolled her eyes and picked her sunglasses up onto her forehead. Kit strolled past them and an awkward moment of silence passed.

"What was that about?" Said Scarlett. Bianca shrugged. "Oh come on. Trust me, I know all about this stuff."

"Fine. She's dating Jax now you know." Scarlett winced.

"You mean the guy you went on a date with, then started dating someone else, then you broke them up, then you dated him, then he cheated on you-" Started Scarlett.

"I get it." Said Bianca. Scarlett laughed. "Ok, let's get this party started." They walked off towards the double doors that lead outside.

Kit entered music class and sat down next to Jax and Miles. "Sup. K to the I to the T." Said Jax. Kit laughed and rolled her eyes, smiling. "I can't believe you joined dance. How do you know how to dance?" Said Miles.

"Eh, I did classes with Scarly for a few years." Said Kit. The bell rang and the door swung open. "Sorry I'm late!" Said Vanessa.

Kit: What's Vanessa doing here?

Vanessa slid into the seat next to Kit. "I decided since you joined dance, I'll join music!"

Kit: It's official. V is the best.

Vanessa and Kit clapped hands. Then the door opened again. Katie walked in and smiled. Her smile faltered at Kit and turned into a tight smile. "Hey Jax." She said and walked up the steps.

Jax turned and grinned at her. Kit hit Jax in the arm. "What?!" He said. She scoffed and rolled her eye's. Jax turned to Miles. "What did I do?" Miles just laughed.

"Today's assignment is to partner up and create a song. I want to see your teamwork skills represented here." Vanessa turned to Kit. "Duet!" She squealed. Kit bopped her head and looked at Jax out of the corner of her eye.

"Hey Jaxon? Can we partner? I'm so new to music and I don't really have any friends." Jax nodded and smiled at her. Kit sucked in a breath and flopped down on her seat. Vanessa nudged Kit.

"Don't worry about him. Boys are doofs." Kit laughed a little. "Hey. Mind if I join?" Said Alya. Vanessa tensed a little. "I also wanted to say sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you." Alya said. Her face was genuine.

Vanessa: I'm not happy with Alya...but it's water under the bridge.

"It's fine." Said Vanessa, smiling. "Uh huh, oh yeah!" The girls turned around and saw Katie and Jax bopping. Katie was grinning at him and putting her hand on his shoulder.

Kit: Just because she's mad at me doesn't mean she has to do this.

Alya scoffed and turned around. "Wow." She said, "Great move Jax." Kit gave a small smile. Alya pulled out her guitar and strummed. "Not to sink into my old ways...but this would make for a great song." Kit smirked. "I'll pass."

They laughed for a few moments and set down some note paper. Katie rolled her eyes and turned to Jax. "So, what should we do a song about?" Jax shrugged. "Can you play an instrument? Or sing?" Katie paused.

Katie: I only really joined music for...my friends. Mostly. But anyways I'm not really very...musically talented.

"I can sing...I think?" Jax laughed. "I'll go for it." Katie felt a flush rise. She knew Jax was dating Kit, and she didn't want to ruin it, even though Kit was a traitor, but...

"I have some lyrics we can use." Said Alya. Kit shrugged. "I may have branched out to dance, but I'm more of a DJ than a singer." Alya pouted. "Just try it. Then you can go back to your DJ ways." Kit grunted. "Fine." 

Say you'll meet me by the pool

Where we'll sing and tell our tales

Say you'll love me even when

Feud come to break us away

Why you hiding

People are dying

You wanna run

So turn away

Slow

Why you screaming

Instead of dreaming

You wanna die

So fall apart

Go

Even when we're far apart

We can always

Find

Another dream

A scream

In the

Silence