Episode Three

Episode Three:

Jax watched Vanessa, Kit, and Alya sing. "So, I was thinking the theme could be forbidden love. Like Romeo and Juliet." Said Katie. "How do we work that into a DJ song with vocals?" Asked Jax.

Katie: I don't know Jax, maybe come up with some other ideas?

Jax pulled up a tab on his computer and started playing some beats. Katie bopped her head, a small grin playing over her face. She stood and started dancing. Hip shake, extension and twirl.

The same routine she danced as a backup dancer before they kissed. Jax felt uncomfortable. Sitting only a few rows ahead was Kit, his girlfriend. Katie sat back down. "Remember the tour? That was so fun! I'm glad we're friends now."

"Yeah it was pretty great." Except for that stressful time when he had to tell Bianca. Katie started to smile and move her head around. "Forbidden, Forever, Never." She sang. "Wow. That's great!"

Kit stumbled over the words. "Come on, just block them out." Said Alya. "Did you hear her! She went on about how the tour was so fun. The one they kissed on!" Alya sighed.

"I think you two need to talk."

"I think we should work on the song." Said Vanessa. Kit nodded, glancing at Jax for a second. He looked at her and gave a small smile, causing her to scoff and look down.

Jax: Uh oh. Apology train departing the station.

"So, let's match the vocals to the beat and then record." Said Katie. Jax whipped his head around. "Oh yeah, about the theme-doesn't it seem a bit...inappropriate because of..."

"Kit." Said Katie.

She bit her lip. "It's just a theme. Right?"

"Totally." Said Jax. "Soooo, do you want to do something else? I mean it's not like were..." Mumbled Katie.

"Anyways, let me pull up some beats. We can keep the theme. If you want." Jax said. Their eyes locked for a moment. Kit scowled before taking a few breaths.

"Hey guys, can I partner with you?" Said Miles. Jax straightened and nodded. Katie stiffened.

Jax: Anything to get away from this awkwardness.

"You can do the vocals with me." Said Katie. "It's about forbidden love, Romeo and Juliet." Miles gave a glance from Jax, to Katie, to Kit. Alya gave a tight smile.

"That's it, she's gone too far." Said Vanessa. Alya shook her head. "It's ok, let's just be calm."

"Yeah, she's my friend, or used to be. Let's just leave her alone." Said Kit. "So it goes, forbidden, forever, never." Said Katie.

Katie and Miles sang in unison. "Nice one!" Said Katie, smiling through her lashes. "Ok, yeah let's destroy her." Said Alya. "So much for being calm. Let's just run it from the top." Said Vanessa.

Say you'll meet me by the pool

Where we'll sing and tell our tales

Say you'll love me even when

Feud come to break us away

Why you hiding

People are dying

You wanna go

So run away

Slow

Why you screaming

Instead of dreaming

You wanna die

So fall apart

Go

Even when we're far apart

We can always

Find

Another dream

A scream

In the

Silence

Even when you call my name

I come back

To lies

Another take

A break

From the crying

In the silence

*Guitar*

Say you'll meet me by the pool

Where we'll sing and tell our tales

Say you'll love me even when

I decide to run away

Why you hiding

People are dying

You wanna go

So run away

Slow

Why you screaming

Instead of dreaming

You wanna die

So fall apart

Go

Even when we're far apart

We can always

Find

Another dream

A scream

In the

Silence

Even when you call my name

I come back

To lies

Another take

A break

From the crying

In the silence

Alya stopped her guitar and turned to the girls. "That was awesome!" She said. The door swung open. "Hi, everyone." Said Bianca. "Where were you?" Asked Kit. "Got caught up in traffic. Can I join?" Vanessa nodded. "Here are the lyrics." She said.

Bianca turned. "Are you guys really letting that happen?" She said, gesturing to Katie grinning at Miles and Jax. "It's no big deal." Said Kit. "Oh really? Because if I was Jax or Miles' girlfriend, I would not be happy with Katie right now." Alya and Kit exchanged a look.

Bianca: Yes I used to date Jax, but I don't like him anymore. I mean sometimes...

"I trust Miles." Said Alya. "Didn't you say that right before he almost kissed Julie?" Bianca gabbed. Alya rolled her eye's. "Let's just practice." Said Vanessa, trying to relieve the tension.

"Forbidden, forever, never!" Sang Katie and Miles at the same time. Jax grinned and high fived them. Kit stood up. "Excuse me, I think I'll go to the bathroom to vomit."

She directed a nasty glance at Jax and shoved the door open.

Jax: I'm starting to get quite sick of this.