Two Worlds Collide

A.N. So as promised here is the story. I didn't get to finish it but I did get about 10 chapters done so instead of updating everyday I'm going to update once a week. So every Sunday I'll update the story. Tell me what ya think, and I hope you enjoy. Please tell me any opinions,suggestions, or tell me any mistakes I make.Thanks for your patience with me and staying with me! Love y'all!
-XOXOX Blondie 😘

Sadie's P.O.V.

I hissed at my alarm clock as its shrilling sound awoke me as the time flashed as 6:30.

"Sadie, get up it's time for school," said a sweet, gentle, and a kind voice that I have come to know as my Walt.

"Sleep," I mumbled groggily. I heart Walt let out a chuckle.

"You need to get up." Walt said before he gave me a peck on the lips, and stole my blankets.

"Fine," I mumbled as I declared loss in the battle of sleeping all day. "But you owe me this." I told him then proceeded to kiss him. He responded quickly by grabbing my petite voice and pulling me closer to him.

"Umm. Am I interrupting something?" asked my annoying brother, Mr. Wikipedia, who is more commingly known as Carter.

"Is there no such thing as knocking?" I growled at him as Walt pulled me closer to him.

"Just get ready for school. Remember Sadie you're a junior this year, and Walt you're a senior," he said us as he left my bedroom.

"Bye baby see you at breakfast," Walt told me as he gave me a quick kiss on the head and then left.

I sighed and headed over to my wardrobe to grab my clothes for today. My outfit of the day consisted of a dark grey T-shirt that said "The Beatles" in white lettering, my black leather jacket, my black combat boots, and lastly my acid ruined ripped skinny jeans. After I got dressed I added light blue highlights to my hair, then mascara, dark grey eye shadow, and eyeliner. Next I headed downstairs after grabbing my iPod, phone, ear buds, and my colbat blue rucksack. When downstairs I sat down near the pool and ate my breakfast where I had blueberry pancakes and sausages.

At breakfast everyone joked around, fed bacon to Phillip of Macedonia, listened to Freaks, and just had a good time in general. Well at least before Carter made us all get into a magic car that would fit everyone. It was awful! We were all crushed even with missing some of the kids that didn't go to highschool. Everyone wanted out of the car when we arrived at B.A.G. and we piled out like clowns. [Yes Carter, like clowns. Plus your clown was the worst. We should fire you]

When we all made sure we had everything and looked suitable we all headed to to the office for our schedules.

"Hello. What can I do for you?" asked the way too peppy secretary.

"Um... we need our schedules." I said sheepishly.

"OK. Names please." she said while eyeing Walt. Gross! [Oh stop smiling Carter! You known you would have the same reaction if a thirty something year old guy was checking out Zia!]

"Sadie Kane and Walt Stone." I said while trying to keep my anger under control.

"Here you go." she said while handing us our schedules, while discretely winking at Walt.

"*cough* Kabb *cough*" I quietly said while walking out the door with Walt. Then the next thing you know the secretary screeched from hot coffee falling over onto her lap. I smirked and walked over to the rest of the group while Walt tried not to smile.

"Lets compare." Zia said to me. I looked down at my schedule.

1st bell: History- Ms.Sheldon rm.215
2nd bell: Reading-Mr.Smith rm.306
3rd bell: Art- Mrs.Garretson rm.132
4th bell: Biology- Mr.Mckillup rm.332
LUNCH
5th bell: Writing- Mrs.Clark rm.109
6th bell: Foreign Language- (Greece,Latin,French,Spanish) teacher to be decided rm.102
7th bell: study Hall
8th bell: Marine Biology- Mr.Jackson rm.169