Chapter 3: Years Later

Shino's pov~

    It's been four years since I last saw Diana and Sakura. I hope they are alright. I sorta abandoned them. I'm now dating Takeshi. The Murakami family loves that I'm dating their son. We have a meeting this morning. I get out of mine and Takeshi's bed and I get dressed in this outfit.

 I get out of mine and Takeshi's bed and I get dressed in this outfit

    "Good morning my queen

    "Good morning my queen." Takeshi spoke up, kissing my cheek, "my you look gorgeous today." He told me, "and you look handsome today, my king." I told him. We enter the meeting hall and everyone stares at us. After the meeting, Takeshi decided to take me out on a lunch date, we went to a café, not just any café, Starry Night Café and Bakery. "Hey babe, did you know, before I met you, I worked here." I told him. "Oh really, I had no idea, love" He replied. We went in. Eventually a waitress came to us. "Shi? Is that really you? OMG! You're alive! I missed you!" spoke none other than Diana. She quickly hugged me. "Ok. What can I get you and your boyfriend?" She asked. "I'll get a hot turkey sandwich and a lemon water." Takeshi told her. "I'll have the BLT, without the tomato and add habaneros with a sweet tea." I told her. "I'll have that right out." Dia told us. After we ate our food, I called Dia over for the bill. "That'll be $24.69" She told us. "What happened to Sakura?" I asked her as Takeshi handed her the money. "She was sent to a mental institution after you disappeared." Dia told me, and gave me the address. "Thanks Dia, it's been great catching up with you..." I told her, and hugged her before I left. "Wanna go visit your other friend?" Takeshi asked me. "Yeah" I replied, and stepped into the limo. When we arrived at the institution's front desk, we told the lady who we were visiting, and she led us to her room, and opened the door. "One hour" the lady spoke bitterly. "Hey Saku...it's been a while..." I spoke. "S-Shi...is that really you?" She asked, her pastel pink hair, now a dark brown. "Yeah, it's me" I told her. "OMG! I've been so worried! Where have you been?! And is that your boyfriend?" She inquired "One, I've been with the Dragon mafia, two, yes, he is my boyfriend, meet Takeshi Murakami." I told her, introducing my boyfriend. "M-M-Murakami?!" She screamed. After our hour, we told her goodbye, and we went to the park until it was dark, then we went back home, and snuggled, which led to us making out, which led us much, much further...

Hey my snowflakes! I NEED CHARACTERS!! LOOK BACK TO PROLOUGE FOR CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS!!

BAI MY BADASS SNOWFLAKES!!