Chapter 8: Provisional Girlfriend and Girlfriend

* * Emotion/direction/action/scene/pov change

' ' Thoughts

" " air quotes

( ){ }[ ] Author Notes

Sussy Baka Tone change

________________________________________________________________________________________

*Train station*

Ruka: *glaring* Can I take this to mean you're admitting it, Mr. Fake Boyfriend.

(Y): *shocked* 

Ruka: *stern* Goodbye. *starts to walk away*

(Y): *worried* Hey, wait!

I can't let Ruka leave because then she will more than likely call Shun and tell him everything about Mizuhara being a rental girlfriend. I went to reach out to grab her arm when.

Ruka: *upset, turns around* Don't follow me!

*squish*

I ended up accidentally grabbing Ruka's boob after she turned around.

(Y): *shocked, embarrassed* Gah! I'm sorry! *pulls hand away*

Ruka: *upset, embarrassed, smacks me with purse* Perv!

The hard hit from the purse knocked me to the ground as I rubbed my cheek that she hit.

Ruka: *upset, blushing* Faking a girlfriend! Stalking! Sexual harassment! You're found guilty on all three charges! Don't expect a stay on your sentencing! Right face! *stomps away* 

Fuck! I'm screwing this up royally. If this wasn't for that I need to do something to keep Ruka from talking about Mizuhara, I'd drop this and hopefully never see her again. I ran after her as we we started walking on an overpass. 

(Y): *worried* Please wait! 

Ruka: *irritated* Stop following me.

(Y): *lying* I just live this way.

Ruka: *irritated* I don't want you following me all the way! 

(Y): *concerned* Why? Because you're gonna call Kuri?

Ruka: *upset* Relax. I'm not going to tell Shun.

(Y): *nervous* I-I'm sorry but how can I know that I can trust you? You're Kuri's girlfriend, so who knows what you might tell him.

Ruka: *upset* Gosh, this is such a pain!

(Y): *worried* Hold on, please!

Ruka: Look, I'm sorry, okay? I was told you two were a tight couple. But then I learned she was a rental, so I just wanted to mess with you. *sticks tongue out* 

(Y): *worried* How did you find it out?!

Ruka: *nervous* Huh? W-Well, I can't tell you. 

(Y): *worried, bows, puts hands together* Please!

Ruka: *squints* I bet you rented her for some shallow reason, anyway. So why does it matter if people find out?

(Y): *sighs* If you want the truth.....I had been dumped by my first girlfriend not too long ago. It broke me and I felt sad and alone. I found the rental app and rented Mizuhara just so I could feel happy again. But everything went wrong and I introduced her to my family on accident. My grandmother was so happy, she was over the moon, all because I was never that popular or good with women. Seeing her so happy, it made me guilty and I didn't want to break her heart like that. I couldn't tell my grandmother the truth, but it's selfish of me. But Mizuhara is innocent in this....She was just doing her job and this is not her fault. Mock or make fun of me all you want, but please don't tell Kuri that Mizuhara is a rental girlfriend. So please, *pulls out phone with voice recorder app* promise me you won't tell anyone!